USAPA saves Jobs on East and West

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

f15boomer

:beer: Well boys, USAPA has saved your jobs with their hard work. With the min. block award and the 190 sale where the company tried to furlough pilots, now the CO has backed off of furloughing any west pilots and just 39 on the east out of 200 total.

Thanks USAPA

f15boomer

Sorry to burst your Pro-UCRAPA bubble but the company NEVER had any intention of furloughing West pilots in the first place. Hogg and Bular have been privately stating this since before Thanksgiving...I know. I was standing right there. USAPA didn't save a single West job.

:beer: Well boys, USAPA has saved your jobs with their hard work. With the min. block award and the 190 sale where the company tried to furlough pilots, now the CO has backed off of furloughing any west pilots and just 39 on the east out of 200 total.

Thanks USAPA

f15boomer

In the interest of preventing false information being disseminated you should know that the "remedy" phase has yet to be completed regarding TA-10 (Min block hour violation grievance). Yes USAPA won the grievance but decided to keep the remedy phase between them and the company (with Bloch retaining jurisdiction). Months after the win we are now going back to Bloch for a remedy. It is quite possible that the company sees the writing on the wall, however, it is incorrect to say the "min. block award" saved anything yet. We simply do not know what Bloch will do.

:beer: Well boys, usapa has saved your jobs with their hard work. With the min. Block award and the 190 sale where the company tried to furlough pilots, now the co has backed off of furloughing any west pilots and just 39 on the east out of 200 total.

Thanks usapa

f15boomer

:rolleyes:

Phxflyr

Last edited:
I may be wrong, and somebody please correct me if I am, but I don't recall USAPA even being involved in this (TA-10) greivance.

For USAPA to claim victory in this debacle I raise the BS Flag big time.

I may be wrong, and somebody please correct me if I am, but I don't recall USAPA even being involved in this (TA-10) greivance.

For USAPA to claim victory in this debacle I raise the BS Flag big time.

Dave Ciabattoni (sp?) formerly of USAPA discovered the violation. USAPA's grievance committee then took the company to task over the matter. One member of that committee is from the west. So yes they (USAPA) deserve credit where credit is due. However, that certainly does not excuse their actions meant to harm the west or individual west pilots... At least IMO.

Thanks USAPA

f15boomer

Whatever ****************************** bag. When all the furloughing was going on out west UCrapa did nothing. Now that the next round of furloughs is 90% east....Woooooooohhhh hold on now we better do something. What a bunch of scumbags.

Latest resources

Back