• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA resignation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not Ripe is a smackdown? Did you even read the brief? The 9 also told USAPA to proceed with caution and fairness, if they didn't DFR2 was coming and was going to be ripe. Did they listen? Guess what coming around the corner?

And just how did the 9th tell them to proceed? Yes by negotiating the seniority proposal with the company.

They also opined what fair was, and Nic wasn't mentioned there. What they said was to stay within a "wide range of reasonableness." Let's see, AFA....doh.....IAM.....doh....every other group....doh. Somehow, somewhere in all of those done-deal integrations there must be a shred of "wide range of reasonableness."
Nah...probably not. I'm sure you guys will "set the record straight" in my absence though (i just can't live on the Internet like y'all do.)

They also opined what fair was, and Nic wasn't mentioned there.
Whatever they opined is irrelevant. The Nic wasn't on trial. It was a DFR trial and USAPA lost. $eham tells you the case has disappeared yet the company files a suit clearly indicating it hasn't. $eham is like the mythological Sirens luring the USAPA ship into jagged rocks. Rocks hurt, by the way.

Latest resources

Back