• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA resignation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
west pilots should just show up at the negotiation sessions and get a good track record of being kicked out of the process. It will be great evidence in DFI-2.0

Cowboy75,

Why don't you tell the group the whole truth? Tell them about MB's efforts to staall negoations. I'll get you started. Why don't you tell them about the letters this west negociating committe member sent behind his fellow pilots' backs to the company trying to derail/stall talks?

Go ahead...

You seem to know something I don't. Since you brought it up, post the letters or evidence that you may have. I think Capt Burdick's resignation speaks for itself.

I was reading your seniority solution from another thread and kinda like it. The steel cage match, sign me up! I qualify for the heavyweight division at 6ft and 205 pounds. ;)

STEEL CAGE MATCH !!!!

I suggested this for the 2000-2001 aaa/ual fiasco and again for our current mess also mentioned it for MDA/Rep and DAL/NWA but nobody seems to listen.

I think it would be great.

1. Both pilot groups pick a neutral area. In this case MEM (about half was between ATL and DAL), the pilots of Fedex could referee.

2. Build a giant steel cage on the ramp

3. put all pilots involved from both lists in cage

4. Ring giant bell and unleash free for all knock out fest

5. first pilot down/taps out/runs gets the last position on the list and the next gets the second to last and on and on till the last pilot standing. Last pilot standing gets seniority number one.

Pretty straight forward if you ask me.

Cowboy - I know the quote above is not yours, I was responding to whoever wrote the orig.

No problem. I'll admit, you had me scratching my head about the misquote. Thanks for clearing it up.

I was look for more info on Capt Burdick's departure, I found this beauty. If he was sitting across the table from this guy, I don't blame him for a hasty departure....

Your praise is not required, for you are a stupid desert-##itter. You deserve to take a shower with your favorite toaster, then read the scriptures du seniority. There are many mysteries in life, such as “Who Killed Kennedy?” or “How the #### did Puma Punku get there?” However, when it comes to this seniority, “The East” along with Lee S. are zipping through outer space with no helmet and ####, dropping 1960’s style metal bombs on your desert casa.

Too many of you sub 30 year old JACKWAGONS think its “cool” or hip to cut in line, in front of a gentlemen and their family’s, trying to steal what was never even a thought in your mind before the wizard of Nic. It’s not “cool”. As a matter of fact, it lowers your standard in life by a factor of 10.

See, it’s not about being “cool” when it comes to seniority it is about waiting your turn and respecting the laws and traditions of seniority—emulating greater men than you. These are men who paved the way for America’s aviation brilliance and dominance on the world stage all based on job security and advancement through DOH seniority. I will have you know” The East” will not allow this to change.

The problem with desert-##itters today is it’s citizenry. They are either fat and stupid or too lazy to wait their turn. “I want it Now”, I say to bad, “wait in line and tell your alcoholic lawyers to go #### themselves, for they will not make you a honorable aviator.” See pal, that’s the difference between you and a person such as myself. I am willing to wait in that line, while you are ready to be homeless.

Don’t get too excited, Uncle ####. You may never hear from me again as I don’t normally speak to chimpanzees. I usually throw bananas at them and chuckle as they fight over it, throwing their own feces’ at each other just to get a piece….sound familiar?

See they don’t wait their turn either.

Who was this piece of garbage you quoted. I can't believe this sleaze getting on his high horse. Hey buddy you agreed to arbitration and then backed out when it didn't go your way. This guy is no honorable man, just a piece of worthless scum.

Who was this piece of garbage you quoted. I can't believe this sleaze getting on his high horse. Hey buddy you agreed to arbitration and then backed out when it didn't go your way. This guy is no honorable man, just a piece of worthless scum.

I don't know. St Nic encouraged us to check out Usaviation.com a few weeks ago because he feels West pilots should too much latitude in posting opinions on this forum. That forum was started by an East pilot and I see why he encouraged a visit to that site.

That's where I found the message which has been deleted.

Last edited:
Cowboy75,

Why don't you tell the group the whole truth? Tell them about MB's efforts to stall negoations. I'll get you started. Why don't you tell them about the letters this west negociating committe member sent behind his fellow pilots' backs to the company trying to derail/stall talks?

Go ahead...

Derail/Stall talks By demanding fair representation? You guys created this quagmire. Don't like it? Tough S**t! West not the easy, quiet pushovers you were promised? Frustrated? Tough S**t! Spin your wheels on your food stamp contract for the rest of your careers. Nobody gives a s**t if you do that either.

Enjoy the 190...at $40 bucks an hr for years with no end in sight.

Last edited:
MDA? You mean the highly prized "Embraer Division"? News flash, the "Old" USAir and MDA were different companies. The "New" USAir and AWA are the SAME company. Oh, and nobody asked the East pilots what they want, genius. It's already one big messed up family. Get use to the idea.

News flash......MDA and USAir were the same company and unless you were there how the #### do you know you ********************ehead.

News flash......MDA and USAir were the same company and unless you were there how the #### do you know you ********************ehead.

The silent majority speaks.

Good one. MDA is and was as much USAIR as the West Division. Shows how clueless and ignorant these Westies feel towards the USAIR pilots who flew the 170's.

M

Could you cross bid? Nope. Were the ranks of MDA filled with furloughed Mainline? Yep. Hey, Grandpa. You know Grandma doesn't like it when you swear. Go back to your lazy boy chair and go back to sleep.

Do a little research.

MDA? You mean the highly prized "Embraer Division"? News flash, the "Old" USAir and MDA were different companies. The "New" USAir and AWA are the SAME company. Oh, and nobody asked the East pilots what they want, genius. It's already one big messed up family. Get use to the idea.

Dear get2flyin, please do a little research before you spew your ignorance on this site. I suggest you start at the sale of EMB-170's to republic. Please note that had the 170' s been a separate entity then republic and teamsters which represent their pilots, would have been forced to take all of the 170 pilots with the planes(as per the pilot contract at the time). The company (US Air) successfully proved in arbitration that the 170's were and always had been in fact US Air. That way the teamsters and republic only had to offer 50% those seats to the soon to be furloughed pilots under J4J provisions. This was palatable for the republic pilots and teamsters and most probably only way the sale could have been completed.

Latest resources

Back