• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA resignation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cowboy you post to much. cant you see that your view that a 16 year pilot should be placed behing a 1 month pilot is not popular outside your desert group? why are you always pinging on the east? nobody on here cares!

Correction, (that is post too much, not to much)

I didn't get hired by America West to revive your failed career expectations. Not my fault, not my responsibility and I simply don't care. I'm tired of your blame game with West pilots, ALPA or whatever scapegoat you pull out of the hat.

West pilots who brought jobs to the acquisition only to be furloughed while pilots who had no job at the time were recalled. We were doing just fine, hiring and expanding while your airline was a week from shutting down, Chapter 7, done, out of business. You should be thanking Doug Parker every day for even having a job.

We are sick of the downgrades, furloughs, USAPA and general misery that has been transferred here over the past 5 years. You are only starting to see the pushback from us being poked in the chest one too many times.

Stay tuned. :mad:

I was look for more info on Capt Burdick's departure, I found this beauty. If he was sitting across the table from this guy, I don't blame him for a hasty departure....

Your praise is not required, for you are a stupid desert-##itter. You deserve to take a shower with your favorite toaster, then read the scriptures du seniority. There are many mysteries in life, such as “Who Killed Kennedy?” or “How the #### did Puma Punku get there?” However, when it comes to this seniority, “The East” along with Lee S. are zipping through outer space with no helmet and ####, dropping 1960’s style metal bombs on your desert casa.

Too many of you sub 30 year old JACKWAGONS think its “cool” or hip to cut in line, in front of a gentlemen and their family’s, trying to steal what was never even a thought in your mind before the wizard of Nic. It’s not “cool”. As a matter of fact, it lowers your standard in life by a factor of 10.

See, it’s not about being “cool” when it comes to seniority it is about waiting your turn and respecting the laws and traditions of seniority—emulating greater men than you. These are men who paved the way for America’s aviation brilliance and dominance on the world stage all based on job security and advancement through DOH seniority. I will have you know” The East” will not allow this to change.

The problem with desert-##itters today is it’s citizenry. They are either fat and stupid or too lazy to wait their turn. “I want it Now”, I say to bad, “wait in line and tell your alcoholic lawyers to go #### themselves, for they will not make you a honorable aviator.” See pal, that’s the difference between you and a person such as myself. I am willing to wait in that line, while you are ready to be homeless.

Don’t get too excited, Uncle ####. You may never hear from me again as I don’t normally speak to chimpanzees. I usually throw bananas at them and chuckle as they fight over it, throwing their own feces’ at each other just to get a piece….sound familiar?

See they don’t wait their turn either.

Did you forget to take your meds Grandpa? I thought binding arbitration was, in fact, binding????? Binding. Binding. Binding. Binding. Binding. Binding. Binding. Binding. Binding. Binding. Binding. Binding.

You can ignore the liquidation point I made earlier. Most of you Easties will choose not to remember how precarious USAirway's state was at the time... Very little hope. Remember that?

I don't work for USAirways and I would never choose to - you guys are sooooooo screwed up. You guys are the ugly girl at the ball and nobody wants to dance with you. Yeah, I am sure I would be proud to fly for your craaaap airline. I do feel bad for the Westies and hope the situation improves for them - it's about time...

Last edited:
Like I said. The best option is to remain separte. Usair should treat the pilot group like they treated MDA. Two airlines within one. You can not bid east and east can not bid west. East pilots do not want Phx. The desert and low yield market phx is what the awa pilots will get.

M

Last edited:
Like I said. The best option is to remain separte. Usair should treat the pilot group like they treated MDA. Two airlines within one. You can not bid east and east can not bid west. East pilots do not want Phx. The desert and low yield market phx is what the awa pilots will get.

M

MDA? You mean the highly prized "Embraer Division"? News flash, the "Old" USAir and MDA were different companies. The "New" USAir and AWA are the SAME company. Oh, and nobody asked the East pilots what they want, genius. It's already one big messed up family. Get use to the idea.

See, it’s not about being “cool” when it comes to seniority it is about waiting your turn and respecting the laws and traditions of seniority—

Is there any greater tradition than respecting one's word? I believe not. Is there any greater tradition than abiding by a decision rendered by a legally empowered arbiter? Again I believe not. Instead of demonstrating the "respect" and honoring of "the laws and traditions of seniroity," the east pilots have rejected these ideals in favor of weaseling out of an agreement solely because they did not like the result of the binding arbitration they agreed to. As a result, I find it "cool" to work to undermine everything you do.

All this underscores the fact that USAPA is not a real union, it's a mob, spawned in the back of a van, with only one real objective, to abrogated an arbitrators award and and use the blunt force of an abusive majority to steal the rightful seniority of a smaller pilot group.

Cowboy75,

Why don't you tell the group the whole truth? Tell them about MB's efforts to stall negoations. I'll get you started. Why don't you tell them about the letters this west negociating committe member sent behind his fellow pilots' backs to the company trying to derail/stall talks?

Go ahead...

Latest resources

Back