• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usapa lost!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As long as east and west stay separate it is a win. Nobody in the East wants anything to do with America West if it includes Nic.

MDA version 2.0 West division. Two pilot groups with the same employer, union, call sign etc. It was done before under ALPA and nobody complained except the MDA version 1.0 pilots.

I do not care how much money is offered. Our seniority is not for sale. You keep your DOH we keep ours. That is fine.

The only ones who seem to have a problem are the ones not cashing in on a windfall. You have a problem remaining separate. I don't.

M

Hi MCDU.
As an outsider, I also have to question "your" seniority. I had read several times on here that you don't even work for LCC. If so, then what's your deal? Why get involved in an ugly food fight that doesn't even concern you? And lastly, why would you even admit to being a Us Airways pilot if you're not?
Thanks.

Our seniority is not for sale.

How about the truly senior? If the retirement age is raised (or eliminated) do you expect them to retire early (AKA "giving" you their seniority as opposed to selling it)?

Being the bottom of the list defines juniority and it has little value, no matter how many years it has aged. So don't expect anyone to pay you very much for it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back