• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usapa lost!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now when does the court rule on the company motion?

Briefs filed no later than January 17th. Responses by February 10th (she was feeling generous, & gave USAPA's legal team an extra week). Pages 35-39 of the December 1st hearing's transcripts. Decision (IMHO) by the end of February to the end of March.

It's an interesting read to be sure. The Declaratory Relief Transcripts and all other legal documents available to ANYONE at www.cactuspilot.com

Last edited:
Then another trip to the 9th, another defeat for the Army of Losers

Actually, I'm starting to think usapa will finally move on. The failures have been to great and all to frequent. I get the feeling an appeal is 50/50. It depends how thoroughly Silver destroys USLAPA.

Then another trip to the 9th, another defeat for the Army of Losers

Yea, we're losing alright. You REALLY should read some of the court transcripts vs. listening to el Presidente Mikey. You would learn a lot.

See you in the voting booth for the new contract. I'll be the guy with the big smile and hearty hand shake.

Read page 32 of the Thursday, December 1 transcript. Looks like a biotch slapping to me.

Yea, we're losing alright. You REALLY should read some of the court transcripts vs. listening to el Presidente Mikey. You would learn a lot.

See you in the voting booth for the new contract. I'll be the guy with the big smile and hearty hand shake.

Hi CB -

Since your voting "for" the new contract - i have two questions - what is going to be in it and when do we get to vote "for" or "against". Please share

Metrojet

Hi CB -

Since your voting "for" the new contract - i have two questions - what is going to be in it and when do we get to vote "for" or "against". Please share

Metrojet

No matter how badly the vocal minority wish to evade the Nicolau, the reality is setting in that the joint contract will include an unrestricted Nicolau.

Further, you need to look at the moves by all three parties: Most recently, LCC asks for the courts to basically tell them (LCC) what list may/ may not/ must be used. I (IMHO) think this is a very telling move. Parker and LCC want this put to bed sooner rather than later. I think Parker has squeezed about as much $$$$$ out of our division as possible, and needs a joint contract to move to a more realistic chance at another merger. This merger has eclipsed EVERY OTHER airline merger in nonsense.

Next is the rumor that won't die regarding an offer by LCC (during the last UAL attempt) of the AWA contract + DAL wages. If this is a fact, how many more times will the collective east body turn their nose up at it because it's not date of hire?

I think the MAJORITY of the East pilots (mostly silent) are fed up with this little circus. We have the tools to change our independent union to actually be an effective democratic body (vs. a DELAY machine). I think we could see a positive change in our CBL's and toward a contract. The $64,000 questions are: 1) Are there enough Members in Good standing that are paying attention to what is going on, and willing to vote with common sense vs. emotion. 2) How badly does LCC want a joint contract, and exactly what are they willing to pay for it?

Lurkers:

1. Please be informed: Go to www.cactuspilot.com and read the legal documents and other documents.
  2. Please be sure that you are a member in good standing, so that you can participate and vote.
  3. Join us (east & west) at: http://cp.cactuspilots.us This is a forum that we can discuss, share information together, and have spirited debates. There are only a handful of east guys there, and you are all welcome.
  4. Please join us if you tired of the current USAPA circus: www.reformusapa.com. There are three petitions there. EVEN if you completely disagree with the Nicolau, the other two petitions are NO BRAINERS.

No matter how badly the vocal minority wish to evade the Nicolau, the reality is setting in that the joint contract will include an unrestricted Nicolau.

Further, you need to look at the moves by all three parties: Most recently, LCC asks for the courts to basically tell them (LCC) what list may/ may not/ must be used. I (IMHO) think this is a very telling move. Parker and LCC want this put to bed sooner rather than later. I think Parker has squeezed about as much $$$$$ out of our division as possible, and needs a joint contract to move to a more realistic chance at another merger. This merger has eclipsed EVERY OTHER airline merger in nonsense.

Next is the rumor that won't die regarding an offer by LCC (during the last UAL attempt) of the AWA contract + DAL wages. If this is a fact, how many more times will the collective east body turn their nose up at it because it's not date of hire?

I think the MAJORITY of the East pilots (mostly silent) are fed up with this little circus. We have the tools to change our independent union to actually be an effective democratic body (vs. a DELAY machine). I think we could see a positive change in our CBL's and toward a contract. The $64,000 questions are: 1) Are there enough Members in Good standing that are paying attention to what is going on, and willing to vote with common sense vs. emotion. 2) How badly does LCC want a joint contract, and exactly what are they willing to pay for it?

Lurkers:

1. Please be informed: Go to www.cactuspilot.com and read the legal documents and other documents.
  2. Please be sure that you are a member in good standing, so that you can participate and vote.
  3. Join us (east & west) at: http://cp.cactuspilots.us This is a forum that we can discuss, share information together, and have spirited debates. There are only a handful of east guys there, and you are all welcome.
  4. Please join us if you tired of the current USAPA circus: www.reformusapa.com. There are three petitions there. EVEN if you completely disagree with the Nicolau, the other two petitions are NO BRAINERS.

You are so out of touch with reality Dave. Let me guess. You believe in Adam and Eve as well. Anyway, I hope your house did not foreclose in PHX. I know it is creating a lot of heart burn for many Westies. Good luck, I realize you overextended yourselves with believing you would have upgraded.

95% of East pilots will vote no if the seniority proposal included the Nic. Under Nic we would go back to separate voting like the ALPA proposal called for. No changing how the Nic was intended to be voted on. Otherwise DFR.

Under the DOH with C and R proposal. One vote and a DFR.

By the way, my pay just went up 30 dollars an hour in March. How bout yours.

We remain separate and we could re-brand the West operation to MDA-2. Same airline, Union, callsign, you just can not bid over. Just like your beloved ALPA did. Seemed fair to the MDA pilots.

Maybe if we merge we can show the MDA-2 pilots as furloughed on our list. Just like ALPA did. That seems fair. You would get a staple. Just like the MDA pilots.

M

You are so out of touch with reality Dave. Let me guess. You believe in Adam and Eve as well. Anyway, I hope your house did not foreclose in PHX. I know it is creating a lot of heart burn for many Westies. Good luck, I realize you overextended yourselves with believing you would have upgraded.

95% of East pilots will vote no if the seniority proposal included the Nic. Under Nic we would go back to separate voting like the ALPA proposal called for. No changing how the Nic was intended to be voted on. Otherwise DFR.

Under the DOH with C and R proposal. One vote and a DFR.

By the way, my pay just went up 30 dollars an hour in March. How bout yours.

We remain separate and we could re-brand the West operation to MDA-2. Same airline, Union, callsign, you just can not bid over. Just like your beloved ALPA did. Seemed fair to the MDA pilots.

Maybe if we merge we can show the MDA-2 pilots as furloughed on our list. Just like ALPA did. That seems fair. You would get a staple. Just like the MDA pilots.

M

I must say Marty, that this was one of your most desperate posts. BTW I do believe in Adam & Eve, and I believe the bible is the inspired word of God.

I'm so glad that you took the time to poll all of the east pilots to confirm that 95% of them won't accept a contract with the Nicolau, thus keeping them on LOA93 ad infinitum.

Good for your $30 pay raise! That means that you now subscribe to the "I've got mine, you get yours" club. If that means you are now a Captain at the new US Airways then you were SERIOUSLY JUNIOR.

We remain separate until enough of your senior people figure out that delay, loss of wage & time off, and heart ache is all USAPA bought.

BTW, I don't live anywhere near PHX. I am sitting much closer to PHL and CLT (didn't you see the deciduous trees in the background of my FB picture that you swiped earlier?).

Lurkers:
The post that Marty put out is decidedly one that reeks of desperation. He now has his Captain seat and is making a whole $30 more an hour. Every year that USAPA delays a new contract (for we now now that the Nicolau Award can never be cast aside), it is costing you over (at least) $45,000.00, time off and contract improvements.

Are you tired of the current USAPA circus? Are you ready for a change? Do you want a better contract and wage improvements this coming year?

YES! YES! YES!.....

CB

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back