• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA is serious this time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The idea of USAPA trying to enforce agency shop provisions after having just been found guilty of breach of DFR is absolutely laughable. You think there's even the slightest chance in hell that Doogie is going to enforce your agency shop provisions for you? Keep dreaming. If you try taking it to court, a judge would remand it to the grievance process as a "minor dispute," and then the arbitrator would laugh hysterically at you. These USAPA guys really need a dose of reality. :rolleyes:

keep in mind that even in a closed shop you can refust to pay full dues, you can pay administrative costs which are directly related to negotiations. Since USAPA has walked away from the negotiations table there can be no costs associated with these negotiations - ergo administrative costs should be approx $0

You Westies are a piece of work.
And you as an outsiders are a big joke!

I thought this would be over in February. This is far from over and like the Air Wisconsin pilots, USAIR pilots will fight til the end.
You have to have a brain to think McDoosh! I'm sure your east lover is telling you all about the "fight":laugh:

Air Wisconsin was the first airline to be put in to trusteeship by ALPA, thus allowing the cram down of the seniority list with MVA. (Mississippi Valley)
Isn't the internet a great piece of equipment? After all, I was able to find this:
http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=848465#post848465

Air Wisconsin went always date of hire with C and R (Aspen, MAX), with the expection of the MVA merger and look, it came out just like the AWA AAA merger. A huge mess. Just ask some of the 1978 Air Wisconsin DOH how they feel about MVA and how ALPA screwed them. The few that are left still hate each other after 30 years . The DOH mergers all worked out fine, because sooner or latter you will respect it.
Why would a United pilot care about DOH between US Air and America West? You said it right here:

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=1224345#post1224345

Air Wisconsin tried everything, just like the the USAIR pilots to get rid of a flawed SLI. The 50 that are left are mostly MVA and enjoyed their Windfall at the expense of original Whiskey pilots. When United downsized them to 16 146 all the MVA pilots were able to hold on. History does repeat itself. DOH is the only fair way and history proves it. United will soon be asking for DOH because times change, your DOH does not. Trying to leapfrog many years of service is greed at its purest.
What does your 2006 DOH get you at Gulfstream international Mc Doosh?

Longevity has everything to do with DOH.
Everything is based on DOH.

The greedy- I want to fly jets now PFT crowd of the 90's- just do not get it. A lost generation that is focused on me and not the big picture.

M
Tell it to your east pilot man love Mc Doosh. You're a fraud and a dickhead!
Get back to the regionals and flight instructor forums loser!
Wait, I hear your man calling you now.
Listen------>:crying: :crying: :crying:

keep in mind that even in a closed shop you can refust to pay full dues, you can pay administrative costs which are directly related to negotiations. Since USAPA has walked away from the negotiations table there can be no costs associated with these negotiations - ergo administrative costs should be approx $0

The germane expenses that you're referring to also include contract maintenance (discipline protection, grievance filings, arbitrations, etc...). It's not just negotiations. Usually it's not a whole lot less than normal dues, and with a union like USAPA that doesn't do a whole hell of a lot of lobbying in DC, you would probably see very little adjustment from normal dues.

The germane expenses that you're referring to also include contract maintenance (discipline protection, grievance filings, arbitrations, etc...). It's not just negotiations. Usually it's not a whole lot less than normal dues, and with a union like USAPA that doesn't do a whole hell of a lot of lobbying in DC, you would probably see very little adjustment from normal dues.

you may be correct but I do not think administrative fees would include legal fees associated with a DFR suit or any of the other BS that USAPA and their crack legal team have expended.

Especially since USAPA has not engaged in any negotiations since walking out like a 3rd grader not wanting to share their toys in a sandbox

Its always same PFT crowd whining about not getting their windfall. Boring. Whine, whine, whine. I want my windfall and I want every East pilot to pay for it.
How many East Pilots would go below the most junior West pilot that is on furlough??? Once you get that answer, you know why the Mesa Grande crowd wants the list implemented asap.

Hey Dope, still bitter about washing out of the PFT program at GIA?Having tourettes must suck. 20000 hours? Thats alot. You must be around 60. Most pilots at real major airlines fly no more then 600 hrs a year on average through their career. You do the math.
MS Flightsimulator time does not count Dope. You are a fraud.

M

Latest resources

Back