• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA/ALPA Vote

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok, gotta admit that that was pretty funny. :)

Ok, gotta admit that that was pretty funny. :)
I've been at 4 different airlines. One thing for sure...there has never been a dull moment these last 24 years. The Sun always comes up the next day.

Last edited:
Heyas,

Well, at least this should give Prater time to deal with the next ALPA meltdown...namely DAL/NWA.

Nu

Okay..... now was pretty damn funny!

Whiskey Driver.... are you okay man?

Are you going to run the USAPA PHX LEC?

Why would I not be?? I mean what do you really think is going to happen here??

Run for usapa office? Now that's what's funny. Naw brother man, I'm going to join the list of the other 1700 plus who will never pay a dam dime in dues!! Tell your usapa bro's we'll see them in arbitration two and a half years later when the cases will start being heard! You do know that as a matter of law unions can not be selective in going after non dues paying employees don't you? yeah check with the NMB my brother, they will tell you the same thing its all or none! So lets see, 1700 plus arb cases for non dues paying pilots that's oh high six figures. Wow your assessment will be in the neighborhood of 10% to cover that alone.

Ya see we know this game and just how to play! All you did yesterday is further weaking our profession. See ya soon at the unemployment office:p .

WD.

Last edited:
Whiskey Driver, you guys should get a small group of West pilots to join uSAPa and pay dues so you can sue them for DFR when they throw you under the bus on seniority. Bankrupt them.

Latest resources

Back