USAirways Pilots: Read This.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Metrojet,

I have a question for you. Do you like the contract that you are working under?

The Nic is the list, by court order.

It's time to make some money for our families and prepare for retirement.

Sincerely,

T2Bus

T2 - answering a question with another question sounds like a politician.
And no - I do not like LOA 93 - of which will be in litigation on Jan 01, 2010 as it sunsets the hourly pay reductions (and by the way - the east really appreciates the west when they fought the pay parity and used it as a stick)

Respectfully,
Metrojet

For Metrojet...

T2 - answering a question with another question sounds like a politician.
And no - I do not like LOA 93 - of which will be in litigation on Jan 01, 2010 as it sunsets the hourly pay reductions (and by the way - the east really appreciates the west when they fought the pay parity and used it as a stick)

Respectfully,
Metrojet

To answer your question, recalls for all pilots should use the NIC list. That was agreed by both sides and now....by court order.

I'm not a politician, just a pilot who wants a contract and move on from this mess we are in. The West had nothing to do with pay parity issue, it was Parker and the boys in Town Tempe playing games with you guys. I would love to see all of us on the same scale. By the way, heard the 2nd guy was on one of our flights last week to the Islands and he just smiled when the subject of snapbacks was brought up. I know these guys, it will never happen. Trust me on that one.

You know, NIC will not change your day to day life. I know only 2 guys that have any interest on coming East. Nobody wants to do that.... It's really time to move on.

I do have another question for you:

How do you really feel about paying Sheeham (sp on purpose) 3-5 million dollars of Union dues?

It makes me sick, why...I'm a Union member now too. The guy is a total scumbag from day one and is ripping off USAPA.

Simple question for the West - if a merger took place today with United or anyone else - were should the West furloughed pilots (including 3 of the Addington plantiffs) be placed on the combined list:

1. DOH?
2. Slotted? with fences?
3. At the bottom behind all "active pilots"?

And please answer truthfully, and if you think about your answer for a few minutes before typing - you should be able to see why the East will never vote for a CBA which includes Nic.

Respectfully,
Metrojet

You don´t integrate names on a list, you integrate jobs brought to the table. These pilots are furloughed out of seniority. The Nicolau list would govern any integration.

The number of furloughed positions brought to the merger by LCC would be integrated with any furloughed pilots from United.

Last edited:
T2 - (and by the way - the east really appreciates the west when they fought the pay parity and used it as a stick)

Pay parity was supported by the west.

Right up until the east withdrew from the JNC.

You remember, the JNC that you agreed to participate in when you signed the Transition Agreement?

Latest resources

Back