USAirways Pilots Offer 12% Pay Cut

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
xtreme/surplus1

we are going to have to agree to disagree. Believe it or not I wish you guys were a separate entity as all this infighting is counterproductive. What I really need to do is contain my searches on this board to the corporate section (that's were I pick up my contract work)

I have my recall date to Delta and I'll go when the time is right. I believe that all and all Delta will do alright and I'll finish up my next remaining 24 years there.

B-727 Freight Dawg

DAL737FO said:
xtreme/surplus1

we are going to have to agree to disagree. Believe it or not I wish you guys were a separate entity as all this infighting is counterproductive. What I really need to do is contain my searches on this board to the corporate section (that's were I pick up my contract work)

I have my recall date to Delta and I'll go when the time is right. I believe that all and all Delta will do alright and I'll finish up my next remaining 24 years there.

B-727 Freight Dawg
Fair enough. Best of luck with that!

aroundtheblock said:
Sure they'll auction off mainline flying to companies like Mesa, Chittaqua, and Transstates and say I can take 1 of every 2 seats of my flying that they gave away, at these lower than industry standard paying companies. .
Men you have balls.... Lower than industry standards. you better check the payscales at Mid and PSA on the 70 seaters before you start writing.. And by the way you can have your **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**ty flying back any day.. Good Luck

Guys and Gals,

Chill out, all this stress is hard on the ticker and management loves it!

UAIR management has made some bad choices along the way, guess who is paying for it? The employees in general and the pilots in particular. Look at UAL, great company, great employees, lackluster management. Who gets the bill, the employees!

All this DAL,CMR and ASA crap aside, the sooner y'all realize you play for the same team, the better. Just like Song, despite how you all feel, you are part of mother Delta!

The DAL pilots, despite their perceived arrogance, is helping us all, by standing firm on getting a deal and more importantly, seeing a plan, that will lead them to profitability. Yes, GG says he will not negotiate, but he is going to have to. A contract is a contract! If a company is to face cuts in expenses, it would be unfair, and unwise fiscally, to put the entire burden on one group.

The CMR pilots went on strike, to get a liveable wage, yet some feel the "overpaid" DAL pilots should just give GG what he wants. Sorry, must call BS on that one.

If J.O. at Mesa gets hold of 73 and deploys them, with freedumb pilots and profitably manages to compete with us all, our pay will soon see the crapper.

People are already linning up to fly for VirginUSA, although no one knows of the pay. That should give you time to pause. People like the ones who PFT, are more than willing to sell this down the river, figuring that a great job will be at the end of the rainbow, but if we all keep being asked to give, it will cease to be a great job.

"HEy Mav, do you remember the # of that truckdriving school we saw on television, Truckmaster I think it is......."

Goose seeing his career dissipation light go into high gear.

If Mesa gets those 73's, the General will be driving a Peterbuilt with 'neked' ladies on the mudflaps. (or maybe he already does).

There, I did it. I turned this into a Mesa bashing thread.

Su-wheat! Mud flaps with those nekked girls on the back! Can't wait.

Bye Bye--General Lee

XRMEFLYER You need help

XRMEFLYER

Please put the can of Schlitz Beer down, take a night off from beating the wife and seek some professional help!

How can someone live with your amount of hate and pent up rage? You need to remember that in the end IT'S JUST A JOB!

Take a deep breath and please consider some anger counseling.

Ciao

Full of LUV said:
XRMEFLYER

Please put the can of Schlitz Beer down, take a night off from beating the wife and seek some professional help!

How can someone live with your amount of hate and pent up rage? You need to remember that in the end IT'S JUST A JOB!

Take a deep breath and please consider some anger counseling.

Ciao
Schlitz? I'm a black label man!

General

hey man, nice comments from you about your fellow airline "brothers" who are taking down the industry....

How many more posts you gonna make as part of your defense process? One, two? Five?

good job man, keep it up

nice work

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back