Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do you mean their and too?

Probably, but that's too easy.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he accidentally omitted the word "them" and may have been talking about ALPA crapping into a specific pair or pairs of pants in a specified location.

eg. "ALPA crapped in them there pants." (Pointing at some pants.)

Wow, even the airplane tried to save their jobs....

Yup. I'm curious what was briefed in terms of abnormals prior to 80/100kts. The first Ecam while maybe a nuisance initially would certainly catch my attention more as we passed through 80 and got " retard retard."

It was windy as heck that day too. Could that have contributed to the CA thinking the plane wasn't handling ok?

I guess we can all take away that hitting the brakes at 60 and figuring things out can save a lot of pain.

One might understand a clearly defined "nuisance warning" being sorted out after clean-up, but a confusing one, especially this early in the take-off most surely is best looked at after aborting.....I've seen this in the sim many times before training "bus pilots coming from other types, in fact it was a loft scenario which included a pre-departure late runway re-assignment..

That junker sits at the approach to 9L in PHL in the cargo ramp held up with wood beams, a monument to poor flying skills if I ever saw one.

Latest resources

Back