• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAirways off the runway at PHL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope those colleagues of yours that deliberately spill water in the cup holder to drown the next guy's cell get their lesson as well.

Karma is a b?tch!

Wow; you guys seriously do this crap to each other?! Just because you are "east vs. west"? I can understand perhaps doing this to a known scab, but for heaven's sake....
Perhaps you guys need to get a ring and some boxing gloves and settle things like men. Just a thought. I can only imagine the rancor and infighting that'll ensue when the AA/US SLI is decided.

Wow; you guys seriously do this crap to each other?! Just because you are "east vs. west"? I can understand perhaps doing this to a known scab, but for heaven's sake....
Perhaps you guys need to get a ring and some boxing gloves and settle things like men. Just a thought. I can only imagine the rancor and infighting that'll ensue when the AA/US SLI is decided.

Buck, these are the exceptions, rather than the rule.

Make that 3500 "known scabs"

America West has 1500 pilots. Not 3500. Many AWA pilots are on the master scab list. AWA pilots have been a disgrace for this industry. They are what brought our mainline jobs down by flying big planes for RJ wages back in 2000.

M

USAPA has brought a major expansion to the known scab list and far more damage than any group (AWA, for you Hooterville types) that had to claw its way up rather than blithely dragging everyone down (i.e. Full Pay to the Last Day - was that you that said that MCDUd?).

My definition of a scab is someone who thinks a new hire should go ahead of someone with 16 years. Tell me what other trade union would accept such a fuked up award. Merry Christmas .

M

My definition of a scab is someone who thinks a new hire should go ahead of someone with 16 years. Tell me what other trade union would accept such a fuked up award. Merry Christmas .

M

Marty the pretender back on his soapbox.

1. This thread is about the PHL F-up by your heroes. Can't bring anything germain to that discussion, can you?

2. Your profile lists you as a captain qualified in multiple jets while in reality you're a unemployed, PFT Gulfstream loser who couldn't make it even after his Daddy paid for him to get a job. Lying is just an acceptable way of doing business in your world.

3. If the seventeen year F.O. is at the very bottom of his seniority list he does in fact belong right next to a new hire who is also at the bottom of his seniority list.

4. A scab, or someone attempting to steal anthers job, is someone who tries to place a furloughed pilot ahead of a line holding captain and terms that a fair and just award.

Last edited:

M

Nobody gives a (rap what your definition is.

Merry Christmas as well..

M

Then you're wrong. A "scab" is someone who performs legally struck work. Period. That's it.

Attaching any other definition, simply to fit your particular grievance, only lessens and cheapens the term.

Bubba

Latest resources

Back