• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAirways off the runway at PHL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you can find proof of sabotage go to your CP and push for justice...This is not like USAPA and their fake safety campaign a few years ago with crying wolf with no proof and ruining any chance of true concern from management after they ruined their credibility. I did enjoy the nail clipping I found on the floor from an East crew the other day in CLT, just trying to figure if they where from the hillbillies toes!!!

If you can find proof of sabotage go to your CP and push for justice...

I thought you had to wear a special tie to "Push For Justice."

The East Board Of Lousy Advocates seems to have infected the APA and is pushing to reject raises in order to teach management a lesson. You think those boys in Dallas would have gotten their shots and put on rubber gloves before allowing them into the negotiating room.

Oh well, some group will be taught a lesson. I'm just sick of paying their tuition.

The East Board Of Lousy Advocates seems to have infected the APA and is pushing to reject raises in order to teach management a lesson. You think those boys in Dallas would have gotten their shots and put on rubber gloves before allowing them into the negotiating room.

Oh well, some group will be taught a lesson. I'm just sick of paying their tuition.

Seriously, dude, seek help!

How do you know it was an East crew?
Of course it was. They were probably having one of their regularly scheduled abnormals and had to take off their shoes to do the performance penalty corrections. :laugh:

"Naw cletus, ya gots ta carry the one. Now shut that dang "retard retard" thing off. Ya thinks I was in second grade agin!"

"Secun grade? I knews yous was a skolar!"

A cup holder that had water in it you say? I can hardly imagine that. Where do you suppose a cup holder would get liquid from? Your conspiracy theory just might have some legs there :nuts:

Stop by your CP's office, I bet he's got a lot to tell you.

Time to take your happy pills today, unless you wanna be the grinch!

Latest resources

Back