USAirways Inaugural Nonstop CLT - PHNL isn't so Non-Stop

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hal -

Totally off topic - but the family and I flew on HA last summer on flt 1 lax -hnl - we had a great flight and great vacation - and we hope to do the same this summer again - are you going to bid the A330?

Metrojet
Glad to hear you were treated well on our flight. It's nice to hear good reports, especially from people who know the business. As far as my bidding the Airbus - not right away. I'd rather be flying than spending the next 9 months training, then sitting on the sidelines while everyone else gets IOE. Life is good where I'm at right now, we have a decent TA to vote on, and I'm cautiously optimistic about our future. I'm sure I'll bid onto it within a couple of years - long enough for our training dept to get a handle on the thing. I'd hate to know more going in than my instructors do! :D

HAL

You have stock in this place ??? :eek: YGTBSM

PHXFLYR:cool:

Smart investor? Nah. Lucky...you betcha. Bought in after 9/11 and did well. Bought in again pre-US Air aquistion....hung on through that change up and sold in the early 50's. Bought recently at 2, and after the east melts down and the OC (original cactus) come in to help Doug save the day.....sell at say....$13 (before the merge with UAUA / AAA is announced:p)....

HAL...Thanks for the 767 insight. Everything at American Western is here, wish you were beautiful......;)....

LOL....I really wasn't thinking "smart investor " when I posted that, but "touche" just the same. ;)

PHXFLYR:cool:

I'm just dissappointed that this was seemingly not well thought out. If you announce that you are going to provide a particular service, you should be sure that you have the staff and tools to provide that service. US Airways management announced "non-stop service" from CLT to Hawaii. I don't know if is poor planning, wrong equipment, pilot induced, or what.

As an employee and stockholder, my expectations are much higher than the present results.

I'm sure Doug doesn't log into FI.com. However, what with all the complaining about this...has anyone e-mailed Doug with their complaints on this? ...or Lyle...?

Please let us know what any of them has say about this.

On another note, I pass rode on you guys back in Npvember. Got the last 2 seats on a 767 out of MCO. the agents were great as were the cabin crew. thanks for the great service !!!

Latest resources

Back