• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAirways Express Leather Jackets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I mean I like to wear the hat! See! I'm the pilot! I'm wearing the hat! Give me a discount on food! I'm wearing the hat!

(I really do like the cover, I think guys walking around in the terminal without it look sloppy.)

S.

along with using my hat as my "pilot purse" for my phone and sorry beechnut, my copenhagen at lunch, I do like wearing the hat. It's part of the uniform, don't wanna watch the yankee's work without the hats', look's stupid.

Has anyone actually seen anything in writing about the leather jackets? I don't want to spend the money then be told that a leather jacket does not give off an "Impression of Excellence."

I have seen someone wearing the leather jacket in the DCA crew room and it looked pretty sweet.

Peace

Skeezer

PS The hats are DORKY!!! They make you look like a skycap (not that there is anything wrong with being a skycap).

Last edited:
hats

while i will admit that the hat is usefull for the tsa security point probings to put all my stuff in for the xray, it otherwise just takes up space and time trying to find someplace to stash it.

hey mullet, if your growin a tennesee tophat what do you need with the nazi lid? people won't be able to see the 'business up front' just the 'party in back'

lol

With an attitude like that towards "impressions of excellence" you might get sent to the Russian Front!!!!!

Impudence of Excommunication

mullet,

you've obviously never been to phl or lga's express ramps/terminals...
IoE means absolutely nothing there. I've seen do-rags, head wraps, pants/coveralls down around the hips.

but "I see nothing, I know nooooothing"

**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**, i'm already punchy and haven't started my 4 day yet with overnights in the wonderful metropolis' of Stewart/Newburgh, and WilkesBarre. This is gonna be a baaad week... at least i have vacation afterwards...ahhh, 12 days of no shaving (at least until the girlfriend gets pissed)

oh and 12 days of NO HAT!

:D

**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****C

bloody h e l l

it put four 'censored's in for just saying
d a m n
jeesh, political correctness has run completely amuck and is ruining this country....along with "impressions of excellence"

Hey now, don't put down the hats.

Us bald guys need those things to keep our scalp from baking in the summer time.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back