• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UsAirways E190 Upgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You mean the 90 pilots who were not working for USAirways, but took jobs at MidLantic? What they flew didn't matter, but where they were working did.

If you were unable to bid any mainline position then you weren't mainline. How hard is that to grasp.

Your red herring has been made into sushi. :D

Anyone still question what I said did not happen?

Anyone still question what I said did not happen?

You still haven't shown us, other than your red herring rant;

"Just to be clear I DO NOT mean placed at the bottom, I mean removed. Why you ask? The official West reason was that these pilots flew Turbo prop aircraft at their previous jobs and therefore were not qualified to fly jets. I am not kidding!!!"

Rather than spreading misinformation on this webboard, maybe you should read the award in its entirety. Or have someone with a good grasp of the English language and at least a highschool level of reading comphrension explain the facts of the case to you.

You still haven't shown us, other than your red herring rant;

"Just to be clear I DO NOT mean placed at the bottom, I mean removed. Why you ask? The official West reason was that these pilots flew Turbo prop aircraft at their previous jobs and therefore were not qualified to fly jets. I am not kidding!!!"

Rather than spreading misinformation on this webboard, maybe you should read the award in its entirety. Or have someone with a good grasp of the English language and at least a highschool level of reading comphrension explain the facts of the case to you.

I never said the award, Nic did not buy the west line. I said the west's argument. I am really sick and tired of all the BS you try and spread, all you do is try to discredit and obfuscate the truth.

Again, for the people with trying to hide behind BS.... Go read it for yourselves!!!!!!!!! Of course I know that the "pilot advocates" like superbird here know exactly what I am speaking of and they do not want anyone actually reading what the high and mighty, angelic West pilots did. So instead they put up post like the one I am quoting to change the subject, and blur the topic.

Well guess what Superbird, you can't change what happened, heck maybe you didn't even know about it at the time, but the fact are the facts.

Last edited:
I had to re type this section of page 20 of the Nicolau award as I have no idea how to cut and paste a PDF on here. I am still looking for the original West position that was submitted to Nicolau.

Nicolau Award page 20...

" It is the position of the America West pilots that these pilots do
not belong on the list; that they have no right to be there because
there were no flow-up provisions to which they can lay claim; that they
were only put on the list in an effort to "beef up" the US Airways list,
and that they should therefore be removed. The US Airways pilots
disagree. Though they concede that there was some question of their
status early on, they assert that the submitted evidence makes it
clear that the CEL pilots belong on the list where they are."

Last edited:
I had to re type this section of page 20 of the Nicolau award as I have no idea how to cut and paste a PDF on here. I am still looking for the original West position that was submitted to Nicolau.

Nicolau Award page 20...

Changing your tune I see. Your earlier misinformation campaign stated that:

"Just to be clear I DO NOT mean placed at the bottom, I mean removed. Why you ask? The official West reason was that these pilots flew Turbo prop aircraft at their previous jobs and therefore were not qualified to fly jets. I am not kidding!!! "

Nicolau Award page 20...

So you're disputing the idea that they were not active employees on the USAir mainline seniority list? Clearly, they were not and CLEARLY, that was the contention of the AWA committee. No mention was made of firing them (they could have continued to fly at their regional carrier) nor did I read any mention of some "turbo prop experience" issue. That was a complete fabrication by you in an attempt to paint all AWA pilots in an unfavorable light. If AA attaches every Eagle pilot to their proposed integration list, I'm sure like most USAPA faithful, you will suddenly argue the opposite side of the issue.

You argument has no merit and you are awarded no credit.

Changing your tune I see. Your earlier misinformation campaign stated that:

"Just to be clear I DO NOT mean placed at the bottom, I mean removed. Why you ask? The official West reason was that these pilots flew Turbo prop aircraft at their previous jobs and therefore were not qualified to fly jets. I am not kidding!!! "

Are you freakin mental? Let's see if I type slowly maybe you will get it.

THIS WAS FROM NIC'S DECISION OK????

MY STATEMENT WAS FROM THE WEST POSITION GIVEN TO NICOLAU BY THE WEST PILOT??? DO YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE OR DO YOU NEED MORE HELP?

So you're disputing the idea that they were not active employees on the USAir mainline seniority list? Clearly, they were not and CLEARLY, that was the contention of the AWA committee. No mention was made of firing them (they could have continued to fly at their regional carrier) nor did I read any mention of some "turbo prop experience" issue. That was a complete fabrication by you in an attempt to paint all AWA pilots in an unfavorable light. If AA attaches every Eagle pilot to their proposed integration list, I'm sure like most USAPA faithful, you will suddenly argue the opposite side of the issue.

You argument has no merit and you are awarded no credit.

I give up, nobody is as mentally challenged as you guys make out to be, so therefore you are just making like the Internet trolls we all know you to be. So go ahead back to your BS and have a great day.
By the way when I do dig up the west's argument, I will post it here so that everyone will know what a bunch of liars you are.

I give up, nobody is as mentally challenged as you guys make out to be, so therefore you are just making like the Internet trolls we all know you to be. So go ahead back to your BS and have a great day.
By the way when I do dig up the west's argument, I will post it here so that everyone will know what a bunch of liars you are.

As my father use to say, "In God we trust, all others bring data". Post the actual thing or stop making accusations.

PS Thank you, I WILL have a great day.

Latest resources

Back