• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAirways / America West call from Pilot Recruitment

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
well according to Ed at one of the brown bag lunches the west side is properly staffed and has zero need to hire through the end of 2007. Hard to believe considering the fact that we are negatively staffed virtually every day and people are starting to get junior assigned. Looks like they are just going to plan on wingin it for the rest of the year. Gonna be a tough summer.

Two weeks ago I was in the crew room when the last A-320 reserve captain came in at 1 in the afternoon. Several captains came in later laughing that scheduling tried tagging them saying they were out of pilots. Apparently every one of the guys said politely f#@$ off. They should have said, " you can't be out of pilots, didn't you hear we're properly staffed":D

You need to get hired by another airline Jetblue, Southwest, CAL, Fed Ex UPS and Delta are just a few that are hiring.

Marty

Delta and Jet Blue? That would be like jumping out of the frying pan into the toilet. At first it would feel nice and cool, then you'd look around and "ahhhh crap!":laugh:

Delta and Jet Blue? That would be like jumping out of the frying pan into the toilet. At first it would feel nice and cool, then you'd look around and "ahhhh crap!":laugh:

Delta crap? I thought there 757 Fo's were bringing in over 200k a year!!

wink wink GL!!

Delta crap? I thought there 757 Fo's were bringing in over 200k a year!!

wink wink GL!!

I don't think he really said that, but you seem to think it is funny. I am pretty sure he said they will all get a piece of the equity of the new Delta, and if they sold their claim they will get a large sum. Sounds good to me. How much do you make at Piedmont?

Kirby is setting up a task force to look into the jetstream:laugh:

What is this, our large aircraft order is going to be BA Jetsreams???? No more Airbuses, no Boeings, but Jetstreams. Dang, I'm going to bid the rt seat of the 190 right now. I'd much rather fly the 190 than the BA-3100. Hope you'll all follow me. Do it now, I promiss, you won't like flying the Jetstream!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back