UsAirways/AA pay parity?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

KiddDynomite

So what's the word on pay parity with Delta & UA for the New American and how long can one expect to sit reserve?

"pay parity" review in 2016.

Company has the option to negotiate with us after APA is certified. If they dont want to lock in rates now (in exchange for scope most likely) we get up to a max of 40 million in contract improvements via arbitration. That's it.

Reserve is 6-12 months. CLT being the worst.

No scope! I don't mind waiting 12 months for pay parity. If delta signs a new contract parity will be higher than posted in MOU. No scope!

"pay parity" review in 2016.

Company has the option to negotiate with us after APA is certified. If they dont want to lock in rates now (in exchange for scope most likely) we get up to a max of 40 million in contract improvements via arbitration. That's it.

Reserve is 6-12 months. CLT being the worst.

The reality is it doesn't look like a good deal unless you're under 40 plus the pay cut of the first year and trying to make parity with a current salary it's not a good move. The future looks bright for the younger guys though!

We have a base in PHX??? I thought that was Mesa that flys out there.

Ha ha ha! Do me a favor and stop striking the tails on OUR aircraft.

We have a base in PHX??? I thought that was Mesa that flys out there.

gotta love that 3rd lister attitude. All those "sand people" deserve to be junior to you right? But I understand your poor attitude after years of being sh#t on at a US Airways wholly owned.

What I find ironic is you are now sucking up to the very pilots who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire back when you flew a DHC-8. It must be a real treat listening to all the stories about the glory days. Do the Captains let you shine their shoes during layovers?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back