• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gotta go junior. Got a early show tomorrow.

AWA pilots = Scabs

AWA= Mesa with bigger planes

You mean like Marty (MCDU) and Steven (Bdfg1)?

general/737/degree mill bill,

No need to get your jealous panties in a wad(again). Some day the time will arrive when you can retire and no longer have to sling gear and talk on the radio. When that day arrives you will have plenty of time to attend a real institution of higher learning and earn a real degree(not one they send you in the mail). However I'm sorry to inform you that this time you'll actually have to attend classes as they won't give you credit for "life experience".

6.7 ba ba BILLION!

See ya!

AWA pilots = Scabs

Never worked for mesa and too bad you can hold weekends off! I do!!!:laugh:

AWA pilots = Scabs

US Air = No Integrity boobs that could screw up a winning lottery ticket

Oh yeah, I used to fly for AWA/US Airways and I never worked for Mesa. It must just kill you guys that your butts were saved by little ole AWA. Ha Ha.

I love using the word scab. Since no one really knows what it means, I will start using it to.
The PFT crowd has no idea what it means. They make things up.

The funny thing is you're just as big a scumbag as the PFT crowd.

WD, please stop quoting that SCAB "Marty." Defeats the purpose of my ignore list. ;)

A scab is any individual or group of individuals that enguage in union busting tactics for the express purpose of improving their own selfish interests.!! Here end the lesson!!

usapa= SCAB

WD.

USAir didn't bust a union they simply changed unions. Therefore they are not scabs by your own definition.

USAir didn't bust a union they simply changed unions. Therefore they are not scabs by your own definition.

No you are wrong again! The busted a TRUE union to put in place their dictatorship of self appointed SCAB leaders. They don't get their way, a way mind you that they insisted on (arbitration) then refuse to be honorable. Next they enguage in union busting in hopes of changing the outcome but all that will change is more pilot layoffs and eventual shut down of this $hitty operation all together.

Now usapa is and will forever be scabs...

WD.

WD, please stop quoting that SCAB "Marty." Defeats the purpose of my ignore list. ;)

Sorry man I will try not to get you hung up in martys HS.

Latest resources

Back