• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You mean like Marty (MCDU) and Steven (Bdfg1)?

Yup!! Just think, in 2005 these two were facing sure unemployment now they are scabs who don't honor their word or obligations. They can not be trusted then again what scab can?

WD.

Lots of Westies are looking a felony charges. Lots of fingerprints have been recoverd by postal inspectors. More to come. I can not wait. Gene pool cleansing at its finest. What a bunch of losers. 175 furloughs and bunch of future convicts. The postal service is all over this. Stayed tuned. It will only get better.

The 175 may turn out to be the lucky ones who get first crack at what few jobs are out there. USAir is pretty much headed back to where it was in '04 - mid size regional with the highest cost-structure in the industry, little international lift, and 20-year junior narrowbody copilots.

And good luck getting any ALPA carrier to hire you.

good point

anybody else watching golf in Torrey Pines

lifes good

Last edited:
Lots of Westies are looking a felony charges. Lots of fingerprints have been recoverd by postal inspectors. More to come. I can not wait. Gene pool cleansing at its finest. What a bunch of losers. 175 furloughs and bunch of future convicts. The postal service is all over this. Stayed tuned. It will only get better.

Yeah right, good luck with that seeing as how mail touches so many hands!! Believe it when it happens IF it happens. Hard to trust the word of a scab though;)

WD.

Not belonging to a Union makes you a scab. Nice try scab. Whiskey Driver? Are you a scab? I think so.

I love using the word scab. Since no one really knows what it means, I will start using it to.
The PFT crowd has no idea what it means. They make things up.

Not belonging to a Union makes you a scab. Nice try scab. Whiskey Driver? Are you a scab? I think so.

Really?? Well if never joining usapa makes me a scab then scab I am cause I ain't ever going to join.

You see unlike you I was a TRUELY ELECTED PILOT REP not like the dictators of usapa who self appoint. You clowns remind me Castro.

usapa=SCABS

WD.

Latest resources

Back