• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAir To Stop Movies On Domestice Flts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't worry, pretty soon there won't be a US Airways to complain about. This is just another desperate act from a company that's in real trouble but continues to blow sunshine up the employee's and public's ass about how well positioned they are to "weather" the current environment. They're grasping at straws so the end must be closer than I originally thought. In a way I'm relieved because this is just the catalyst I needed to get out of this crap industry and see what's behind door #2..........

The seats were incredibly uncomfortable (A330) they really have them crammed in there on that A330,won't be taking a US carrier, I'll take one of the foreign carriers for better service.
I always enjoyed riding on the 330, felt the cabin and seats were more comfortable than the 777. I also thought US air had a top notch entertainment system . Maybe you are just getting fatter??? You will fly the carrier that offer's the cheapest air fare and post another whiney post, I guarantee it!

You guys have it all wrong! Come on! The amount of money saved by removing the systems will allow ****************************** Parker to take home even more in pay. What self respecting airline pilot dosent want to save weight so their alcoholic, scumbag CEO can make more money?

$14 million a year, or $3.5 million a quarter?

That's a friggin' rounding error.

...What self respecting airline pilot dosent want to save weight so their alcoholic, scumbag CEO can make more money?

Didn't he buy half a mill of LCC a few weeks ago?
How's that make you feel?

I'm gonna take my family on a European vacation soon and I sure won't be taking a US carrier, I'll take one of the foreign carriers for better service....especially since I'll be dropping a lot of my own coin on the flights..

Before you get on your foreign carrier don't forget to stop at wal-mart and buy all the crap made in China, then jump in your foreign car and drive to the airport. Don't forget to get your wallstreet so you can look in dismay at the reports of the weakening US economy.

Latest resources

Back