• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Usair FO position no longer available

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes it happened to me and a hubby of mine. Had to call the number and get a new password.

How many husbands you got? Is this some kind of reverse BIG LOVE thang? Do not want.

All the folks I work with are great people. It is extremely rare that I meet an employee that can't be a team player and have a good trip. If you visit the frequent flyer boards you will also see that the business passengers think very highly of USAir crews, especially the FAs.

Truff. I have witnessed 2 tantrums on the topic of Nic though. Not my bag baybee.

Several East pilots who were originally Empire and Trump Shuttle (Eastern) guys practically reveled in the screwing of the rest of the East seniority list by the NIC. Seems they were poked even more severely way back when.

Irony - It was the US Airways team arguing AGAINST date of hire for the Empire and Trump guys.

Extra Crispy Irony - The arbitrator was...wait for it...Jorge Nicolau!!!

That crap just plain blowed my mind.

Last edited:
Irony - It was the US Airways team arguing AGAINST date of hire for the Empire and Trump guys.

Extra Crispy Irony - The arbitrator was...wait for it...Jorge Nicolau!!!

That crap just plain blowed my mind.

Why do you think the thugs picked Nicolau again? Yes, to screw over some more pilots they consider unworthy. Karma came to dinner for this one though.

Received an e-mail that they never got to me before the jobs were filled yet my online status is listed as under review. Not sure if that means I need to re-apply when the window opens again or what.

Applicants: a guess, but around 2200 applicants for 40+ positions. Next year we will not be the only ones hiring, and dynamic will change (IMHO). Regardless of what you read hear, it's not a bad place to be (and things WILL improve soon).

Iceholes / USAPIAN faithful: Suck it up or seek employment where you will be wanted (hint: with an attitude like yours, don't hold your breath). Denile is not just a river kids. Here come da Judge!

All the folks I work with are great people. It is extremely rare that I meet an employee that can't be a team player and have a good trip. If you visit the frequent flyer boards you will also see that the business passengers think very highly of USAir crews, especially the FAs.

Hey Turtle

Why even answer these stupid comments (probably from many westricles anyway)

Yeah, it is not perfect here, but find me an airline that is. And i do agree that everyone I fly with is pretty nice and we always have a good trip

Metrojet

Latest resources

Back