Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAIR "East" profiting while the West Flounders?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So if you were hired by TWA in 99, you must be loving life at AWA now.
Loving it a lot less since being displaced to LAS and onto perpetual reserve.
I cannot believe that you have (at most) 7 years seniority at AWA and you think you're on par with any East pilot due to your relative longevity.
My longevity is irrelevent. My seniority is very relevent. I was a junior lineholder in PHX at the time the merger closed. The Nicolau list sustained that. Why should the Easties advance and upgrade at my expense?
Hard to reason with the unreasonable.
You're right. That's why this integration went to a neutral arbitrator and not some sanctimonious pilot like you who claims his posts are 'neutral'.

Isn't the judge supposed to rule soon?

..it is getting rather tiring and irksom,isn't it ? But it's been interesting passing thru PHL every week noticing all the anger. Like we had anything to do with how their crappy career panned out....sheesh.:rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

Why are you passing thru PHL every week?

M

M

Probably the same reason various East crews pass through PHX and LAS....because that's what the pairing has on it.

M

Oh. ..just checkin' out my new domicile, that's all. So far, I like what I see. Real nice employees, too. The salt of the earth. Who know's Martin, maybe we'll even get to fly a trip together. Now wouldn't that be a hoot....:D??

PHXFLYR:cool:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back