• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAF SSgt + Playboy = naughty.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll buy a copy and take it to my reserve unit on drill weekend and give it to my wing commander.
LOL, that's probably how she got caught too! Her boss probably went limp in his hand when he realised that it was somebody that worked for him.

Either that, or he soldiered on and came to work the next day and sold out...

Come on guys. This is all PR. She wants to get thrown out of the military. It'll enhance her modeling career and get her name and face on the TV.

When the Dems control the gubment, open homosexuality in the military will be take on political correctness never see before and you'll see a lot of this sexually explicit dribble all over . . . protected by "individual freedom of expression." Well, all individual "freedom of expression" as long as the speech does not criticize or question the super protected status of the PC crowd.

Glad I won't be in to see it.

Yep, after "peeling back the onion" this is the core. It is all about PR and hyping up sales for Playboy and potentially her. Everything else is just side show stuff for the politicians to pimp off of and take us further down the road of "anything goes".

Why in the sweet name of gawd would you want to see a picture of her?

I'd have to look at the picture to make that determination if I'd want to look at the picture....... :eek:

Last edited:
It's all about money

You guys that are defending these bimbos are naive. All these chicks are doing is trying to make money and jump start their new career.

A few years ago, I was on the Airlant staff when the "Fredricka" spread came out. She was about a month from leaving the Navy. At the morning staff meeting, someone had placed a copy of the cover in the Admiral's briefing book and told him that it was the "intellegence report". The 3-Star quipped: "I've seen it and it ain't worth buying". (he was right).

She clearly wanted publicity and the Navy didn't bite. She just quietly left with a letter in her file and no free press.

By the way, she had teeth like a clydesdale. Probably why you can't find her pics.

Latest resources

Back