• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAF SSgt + Playboy = naughty.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, but she is still a 1 on the binary scale and that is all that counts in the end.

Whatever happened to that S-3 NFO that posed for Playboy right after she got out a few years back? I seem to remember my USNA friends telling me there was quite a bit of airbrushing going on there too.

Ditto

Come on guys. This is all PR. She wants to get thrown out of the military. It'll enhance her modeling career and get her name and face on the TV.

When the Dems control the gubment, open homosexuality in the military will be take on political correctness never see before and you'll see a lot of this sexually explicit dribble all over . . . protected by "individual freedom of expression." Well, all individual "freedom of expression" as long as the speech does not criticize or question the super protected status of the PC crowd.

Glad I won't be in to see it.
EXACTLY! You hit the nail on the head or cranium as the case may be. Surely she isn't so dumb as to think this wouldn't come back to bite her. It was all part of the plan. Glad I won't be around to see it either.

Whatever happened to that S-3 NFO that posed for Playboy right after she got out a few years back? I seem to remember my USNA friends telling me there was quite a bit of airbrushing going on there too.

Playboy magazine spokeswoman Theresa Hennessey said two active-duty women have posed nude in Playboy in the past. Both were in the Navy, she said.
One, Sherry Lynne White, was discharged in July 2000 after posing nude for the magazine. She had been scheduled to be released from duty that October.
Another, Frederica Spilman, received an honorable discharge, which she had sought before posing, and a letter expressing the Navy's dismay less than a week after the June 1998 issue hit newsstands.
Spilman appeared in the magazine wearing opened flight jackets, camouflage lingerie and dog tags. The six-page pictorial, under the heading "Fly Girl," also included pictures of Spilman in her Navy uniform and flight suit.

Why should she get in trouble? She has done nothing illegal.

Instead of condemming people like her, the military should embrace people who remain individuals but still do their job well and serve their country.

a friend of mine used to be an Ops Officer at BMT at Lackland - when this hit the news Fri I was talking to her about it..she had heard about this girl BEFORE the pics came out. She acted kind of unprofessional at work - putting up pics of her from the tryout shoot, bragging about being in the mag, etc..sometimes around the trainees..so..that's probably why they nailed her.

Latest resources

Back