• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA Today "being a pilot just ins't what

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm not trying to insult you, either, but what else am I supposed to call someone who just can't seem to get his mind around the fact that not everyone wants to work at your precious Delta- I did not, and I do not . . . . . get it?

Here's another one you seem to have tropuble with . . . . We are not undercutting you. Undercutting you would be going to DAL and offering to do your job for less. I work for a different company, I fly a different airplane on a different route structure and we aim for a different market segment . . . . . get it?

If you want to ignore me, then don't make threats, just do it. Everyone else will read my responses, and you can bask in your own self-righteousness . . . . until show time at the PeachTree City 'Po.

Have a nice life

Last edited:
Right. You told us couldn't get hired at Midwest Express or Continental Express, and you expect us to believe that you just "didn't want" to come to Delta.

My BS flag is waving high.

Support! Thanks, I thought I was talking to the UN for a while there.

FlyDeltasJets [i] [B]Right. You told us couldn't get hired at Midwest Express or Continental Express said:
Your BS flag is always flying, FDJ, but it's nice to see you admit it.

I really could not care any less what your history is. I just found your claim that you never wanted to work for Delta a little bit hard to believe in light of the airlines to which you did apply.

I do hope you enjoy your career.

FlyDeltasJets said:
I really could not care any less what your history is. [/i]

Then why did you dig up a bunch of my old posts to find out where I had interviewed?

Man, you are getting creepy. Get a hobby.

There are folks dying in the desert as we type fellas, fighting for something worthwhile. Why don't we take a break from infighting and say a prayer for the folks who have it a lot harder than it should be on anybody.

Counselair

This could be amusing, but it's actually kinda sad....T Webb and FDJ going back and forth at each other on TWO different threads at about the same time. Too much spare time I guess; why not go outside for a little while and get some fresh air?

Nothing personal against either person, just an observation.

Latest resources

Back