• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hate see any freight pilot going through this no matter what company you work for. There have been too many layoff in this industry, and I have a feeling we can expect more. Latest news is there is not going to be a build out this year. The trips in June will not be that of the last four years, they will be that of the last four months. If things don't start to turn around soon, I'm sure there will be a lot more of us in the unemployment line.

Ameristar did not lose the 125 certificate, but they are converting the 9s to the 121 certificate. They are currently flying today under the 125. Furlough rumors are running rampant, but nothing yet. Holding out that hope that it will be a descent build-out. Crazy times my friends.

Not much moved today on the flight tracker...thats for sure

haha... where did you get that Reliant add...? I'll be sure to never trust that source... Reliant ceased operations close to 2 years ago... Ameristar is flying thier DC-9's with the Reliant logo spray-painted over... Kalitta bought all thier DA-20's and is paying thier FO's $250.00/week flat.

Reliant

I think Kalitta bought the Reliant certificate - that's what I've heard. I have not heard a Reliant callsign in the air though.Or a Kalitta callsign using those airplanes And I haven't seen those Falcons over at Kalitta fly either - but then again, no one's Falcons seem to be flying.

Tough times in the cargo biz... good luck Xfr8dog

iaflyer

Last edited:
Kalitta F-20's

Kalitta has four Falcons operating right now. More will come as business picks up. DC-9 comming on line soon also(Kalitta Charters II)

CJ610

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back