• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Heard Ameristar lost or got thier 125 certificate suspended for the 737 - DC-9, know some guys there. Probably going to furlough in near future. Told the pilots they're to fly the lears at .74 and the falcons at .70 to save money.

Grande Aire No Idea, was on there ramp last week and still look like the operating.

Cherry still going, think they furloughed some guys in March.

Xfr8dog ...you might try Kaletta across the field, heard they got Reliants falcons and slowly putting them online.

Please correct me if I am wrong, wouldn't want to spread any bad rumors on here.:)

Squirreldog

The rumor about Kalitta buying Reliants falcons is true. They also pay a flat $250/per week with no milage or hourly extras. The state of Michigan paid (this is 10 months ago when i got furloughed from Reliant) $313/per week. Now the rumor i can throw onto the boards is that Bush raised the maximum to $380/per week, with an extension to 26 weeks to collect. Ill get back to this thread in a week or two to validate this...

I just paid the 36 bucks to apply to USA Jet. Is there a point int he future that an application gets tossed if they arent hiring or is the application on file forever?

Thanks

Hey Checks, I believe there is a hefty pool still. I have been in it since August last year.

I know that the pool is large... i wont toss out a number because it would only be a guess... PilotYip would be able to give you exact figures... in the past two and a half years however the hiring has been approxomately 4 guys in a class and one class every 8-9 months... I was in not the very last class, but the one before it and am now furloughed. Dont hold your breath.

Xfr8dog said:
Anyone know of ANY jobs out there for a 4000 hour pilot with 2000 hours of Falcon 20 time?

here ya go, sounds right up your alley...

(Pilots) RELIANT AIRLINES, 827 Willow Run Airport, Ypsilanti, MI 48103, e-mail: [email protected], fax (734) 483-2629, operates (12) Falcon 20's and (3) DC-9 under FAR #135 and FAR #121. They are looking for Capt's for the Falcon 20's with 4000 hrs. TT, 1000 hrs., multi-engine PIC. There is no age restriction for the Falcon 20's under FAR #135. First Officers for the DC-9's are also needed. 2000 hrs. TT, 1200 hrs. multi-engine and at least 300 hrs. jet exp. Age (60) restriction under FAR #121. No fee for training but there is a training contract. Bases in Ypsilanti, MI and Memphis, TN. Resumés by mail, e-mail or fax (max. 3 pages) with copies of FAA lic's/med. to Attn: Teresa Myers. Falcon 20 and DC-9 pilots should include a copy of your last P/C and note the aircraft and your position ie; (DC-9 F/O) in BOLD PRINT on the 1st page of your fax. No calls.

PS, heres your Grand Air answer also...

May 20, 2003
GRAND AIRE EXPRESS, INC. (SA-226 Captain)
11777 W Airprot Service Rd, Swanton, OH 43558
Tel: no calls
Fax: (419) 861-6838
Email: Click Here to Apply
Web Site: http://grandaire.com
Grand Aire Express, an on-demand air charter company, located in NW Ohio, has an immediate opening for an SA-226 Captain to fly cargo aircraft. The ideal candidate will have an ATP and possess in excess of 2200TT, 700 MEL. Previous turbine and FAR 135 experience preferred. To apply, please send your resume to [email protected] or fax to 419.861.6827. Only applicants selected for consideration will be contacted. When applying, ref: climbto350.com

Last edited:
Since when did Reliant open the doors?

They went away a while back.

maybe!?

Some may be a little skecthy, but which ones are you referring to. Some of these "rumors" have been told to me by several different sources VERY close to the companys (first hand in some cases). I don't like to start rumors but the thread starter or whomever wanted some info on the industry. So if something is not right and You can back up what is wrong please be more specific in your comments. Again this info was given to me voluntary and from several sources I know are good (good friends, management..etc...).

so Loco are you LOCO? (thats german right) :p

squirreldog outahere...

LR25 said:
Since when did Reliant open the doors?

They went away a while back.

i was wondering same, but then again this ad is from ProAcm, and they arent exactly known for their up-to-date ads :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back