USA JET PILOTS: Now what?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What news did you guys get?

More days off, DC-9 15 off every 28 days, DA-20 13 off every 28 days. Now that is great news.

it is for real starting today

pilotyip said:
More days off, DC-9 15 off every 28 days, DA-20 13 off every 28 days. Now that is great news.

Wow, those are actually really good schedules. Congrats guys, I know you all work hard over there.

Yes, the 3 extra days off is great news. The problem is that those 3 extra days off cost me over $1100.00 p/mo. Frankly, I needed the cash more than 3 more days off. Furthermore, now I have to fly 15 hours over the new guarantee just to earn my old regular pay. The inequity is that the company only gave me 3 days off w/pay to "compensate" for the 4 days pay they took from my salary. I'm not "bitter", just confused.

I am very pleased to see you all have more days off.. I am sure you will be able to sell some of those days back in order to help compensate for any loss in income. It may not look good right off the bat to those of you who enjoy working many extra hours per month. However, I am sure the company will not always be staffed the way they wish they were. And thus, many of you who love to sell days off while flying over guarentee will probably have the chance to do so. I would love to know how things really shake out as far as pay, guarentee.. etc..

Keep me posted, and congratulations!! At least to those who love their time off, as well as, those commuters!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back