Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TTX is still looking for a DA20 FO...
Also a shorts CA..

Company is doing well, second 20 is in the paint shop as we speak..

"Come and make lots of money, get turbine PIC time in ten minutes, go to school for free, get free lap dances from one of america to the other. Oh by the way, you're fired."

Classy.

Everyone knows who I am, and I can say that the fact that the fiance' and I (who got hired here together, and were both Capts on the Falcon) had a good run, but this one stung way more than any other one that we have been through before. I can only hope that god has a plan in the books for us now, because we are out of ideas and plans at the same time because the household income just dropped to zero. Take care everyone, it was good while it lasted.

Good job USA Jet.
:rolleyes:

Well another CH cut has come and gone. He is a real butcher. As a company, which has had a real hurtful experience happen latety ( The Crash ), I want to thank first CH for making the hole experience end on a negitive note. Thanks Chris you have never disappointed us with your vast aviation experience. I would also like to thank the greeding money hungry investors for allowing CH to continue to run USA JET into the ground. Also Cherry Air and IFL would like to thank both of you for the future trips that they will get and we won't, hope the all of you sleep good tonight.

All the Falcon's are for sale as well as the inventory from what I hear. MN will make sure that every dime earned from the sale of these aircraft will make its way into his pocket, or ... sorry the investors pockets.

OK ready for some new news.... The main hangar is to be turned into the new USA JET FBO. We are going in a different direction my friends so hold on tight because this ride has just started.

Last edited:
Not a pilot shortage after all, apparently

For more than 40 years I have kept hearing about a pilot shortage. I believe I missunderstood it or miss read it. They have been talking about pilot job shortage. Silly me.

Facts of Life

It has been posted here before that USA Jet was the best place to fly DA-20's. Best days off policy, best pay benefits, training all done to Part 121 standards. These relate to costs, and we had too many of them we were no longer competitive in the DA-20 lift markets. I do not like what happened here, I was not part of the process as I have been in the past. But from what I saw we could have been out of business in the near future without this move. In case no has seen it our bread and butter flying has been Ford/GM SUV and Pick-up production. Can anyone tell what is going on in that market?

Last edited:
Insurance rates probably doubled...

On a positive note, the furloughees will have time to go and get that elusive college degree.

Latest resources

Back