USA Jet getting NWA -9's?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is RHOID for real?

I've read some of the posts from RHOID, are you for real? You have to be a joke! Maybe some experienced pilot having fun with us? Because if you are serious then you a very naive immature individual...you need to RELAX. The ONLY way to get any where in life is hard work and it will take a lot of it plus some luck to fly for a major, especially one making 100k a year in the second year. Don't limit yourself either, there is much more to life and aviation then the paycheck. You will be extremely disappointed if and or when you get there if some paycheck or aircraft type rating is all you have been after. You have plenty of time...RELAX!

Rhoid said:
I don't really like to fly and I AM in it for the money, that's why I'm going to a major. 100K that you think is large isn't krap for money.

You will never see $100K a year at USA Jet! I will be making that and more my second year at a major.

The majors I'm focusing on do/will make over 100K second year.

Christ, Rhoid, you're either the biggest a$$hole in aviation or just one helluva troll. If you don't like to fly, then why don't you just get the fukc out?? Let someone have the seat that really wants to be there. Go be a scumbag ambulance chasing lawyer or something...

You seem pretty sure that you're gonna be a high and mighty "major" pilot making 100K second year. Tell ya what, you won't make that kinda $$ on your second year anywhere. Or would you care to share with us what outfit pays that kinda $$?

"that's why I'm going to a major." You're an ass... won't it be a hoot if your career tops out at a dirtbag freight outfit pushing Beech 18s around all night?? I know I'll be laughing at you after making statements like this. Not everyone makes it to a "major" you know, and that might even include you.

Grow up already.

You guys got it all wrong. See, Rhoid goes to the Comair Academy and was guaranteed a job at a major. Also, I know him personally and his dad is best friends with Kit Darby so he gets practically first hand information about whats really going on in aviation.

Don't mess with Rhoid.

Hi Rhoid!

The most I've heard of a guy making at USA Jet is $170K.

I don't know of any majors over $100K the 2nd year.

NWA, UAL, DAL, AA, USAR, Continental, AirTran, JB, etc., etc. are all less than $100K your 2nd year.

Gulfstream pays over $100K your 1st year, but they're not an airline, not to mention a major airline.

Maybe you're thinking of some private contractor that flies for the CIA? Or AirCartel Bolivia, or something like that. They probably pay over $100K for one 1-way flight!

Cliff
ACA (not the airline)

atpcliff said:
Maybe you're thinking of some private contractor that flies for the CIA? Or AirCartel Bolivia, or something like that. They probably pay over $100K for one 1-way flight!

And they have the famous 9-mm pension plan. ;)

rhoid's "Pipe Dream"

hey rhoid,

be ever mindful that you have to pass the "P" test to get hired by any airline. the way you're talking, it doesn't sound like you'll pass it. you need to lay of the pipe and take a dose of reality son.

ciao!

HOW CAN RHOID BE WRONG? HE DID "FLY" A CRJ FTD YA KNOW. WHILE SUCKING ON HIS DADDY'S TEET AT HIS "AIRLINE ACADEMY", HE KNOWS EVERYTHING THAT IS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD.

LETS GET ONE THING STRAIGHT RHOID, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST PIECE OF CRAP SINCE LORENZO, OHH WAIT, YOU WERE LIKE MINUS 19 WHEN HE WAS AROUND. DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GO BACK TO PLAYING DOOM 3 AND EATING DORITOS.

WHAT'S YER FAVORITE KOOL-AID FLAVOR?

propsarebest said:

WHAT'S YER FAVORITE KOOL-AID FLAVOR?

Lime Green!

No way that guy is for real, he is probably laughing his a$$ off right now watching this.

On the other hand, back when I was an instructor about 4 or 5 years ago, I had a student who really was kinda like that. Scary, but good for a few laughs anyway.

Latest resources

Back