• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA Jet for Sale

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey d, you know that the shift key capitalizes letters right? And there are things called punctuations... Just messing with ya. Do well on your check ride brother!

I guess you guys don't have a good source for info. anymore.

I guess you guys don't have a good source for info. anymore.

Yeah this thread really started to suck when Porky vanished. Wait a minute......Porky is missing........I had bacon this morning.......you don't think? Nah..

We have sources, but the company set the precedent that if you talk on Flight Info a witch hunt will happen and you could lose your job.

No one wants to lose their job.

Lots of change since I left, usually I had to leave a note under the DO's door, at night. I use to love pissing Mundt off. He got so mad once, at one of the Pilot meetings - he mentioned it "when someone puts a note under my door, that says - TALK IS CHEAP - that just burns my a$$". I had to use all my power not to laugh. I wish, I could laugh, but I needed that job at the time.

EXECUTIVE HANGARFOR LEASE Aircraft / Aviation Corporate aircraft hangar space FOR LEASE. Available at Willow Run Airport (KYIP). Turboprop / light jet. Office space also on site. Heated - 24HR in/out service. Contract jet fuel. Contact Mitch 734-740-3232 • Contact Mitch Noble - USA JET AIRLINES, Owner - located Belleville, MI USA • Telephone: 734-740-3232 . 734-547-7330 . • Posted September 2, 2008 • Show all Ads posted by this AdvertiserRecommend This Ad to a FriendEmail AdvertiserSave to WatchlistReport This Ad
1x1.gif

I'm sorry, but advertising on barnstormers? That's just sad.

Latest resources

Back