• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USA Jet for Sale

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Porky wasn't yesterday the day we would find out what the big news was going to be about. Possible furloghs again?

I heard from a friend at USA JET it could be rumor But PORKY WAS Suspended from his job because of this post on flight info, pending investigation he may be fired.

communication be damned....

Can't let any information out to the employees. God forbid dedicated people have a fighting chance to try and get prepared for the unemployment line and food stamps. I guess Darth YIP needs more time to get the death star fully operational.

Can't let any information out to the employees. God forbid dedicated people have a fighting chance to try and get prepared for the unemployment line and food stamps. I guess Darth YIP needs more time to get the death star fully operational.

LMAO, sad but true.

Who narc'd?

I don't know how they could prove anything. Even as a moderator there is no way to prove who someone is or isn't. When you sign up for FI you never are asked for your name. My only guess is they had IT do a investigation and someone logged on from work. Either way, I whole heatedly disagree with any action taken against "Porky" and if they do indeed fire him it clearly shows what kind of company culture is trickling down from Upper Management. Management needs to worry about making the company sustainable, and not what someone is saying about it on a message board!

I just heard that USA Jet is ending 401k matching and going on a pay freeze.

Last edited:
It's actually rather easy. Feed the target (and only the target) with specific information. When it appears on the forum, you have your proof.

Possibly not admissible in court, but enough to rattle the cage of the target.

CE

That still does not prove squat. What is to say that the person you are feeding is not feeding someone else and keeping their mouth shut?

What is this, high school?

All that individual needs is the lawyer that represented the eight folks that were fired a few years back.

Behold.....The Buckeye has said something intelligent!

They are saying that he caused company moral to be low. I think there is a pilot meeting on Monday! It would be nice if everyone could show up and support "Porky."

Last edited:
True

I just heard that USA Jet is ending 401k matching and going on a pay freeze.
True CH put out a all hands memo email yesterday

Latest resources

Back