Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went in there with a LR55 and it was scary in the day with marginal weather, let alone night.

Condolences to everyone at USA Jet...

seems like the only article is in spanish. Anybody come across an article in english?

Been checking google news all morning, no one in the states has caught on yet.

Today I lost a great friend whom was a safe and very professional pilot. He was also a FI member, Hawk16e. We spent many years as room mates and friends in YIP, we lived twenty-five minutes from each other back home in Ohio. My thoughts and prayers go out to his wife and children. The thoughts of the hundreds of hours we talked together one thing is for sure; he is a devote father and husband that loved his children and a devote christian. He will be missed by everyones lives he touched, at work and at home.

These are online translations and are a bit craptastic, but it's the best I have.

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translat...mos_arizpe/189437&lp=es_en&btnTrUrl=Translate

or

When one get ready to land in the Airport the International Plan of Guadalupe, to the 01:15 hours of this Sunday, load a DC-9 airplane, Jose collapsed on the Rescue Lopez Opening, exploding in flames and bringing about an enormous fire that generated the mobilization of all the police bodies of the South-east Region of Coahuila, even of Mexican Ejercito. Of both crew members one murio, and another one is boarding school in the Muguerza Hospital. The airplane came coming from Hamilton, Canada, and had made a scale in the Airport of Shudort, the United States. It transported 3,6 tons of load for the company Magna Powertrain; It is speculated on that the crew did not know the Airport the International Plan of Guadalupe, and also the version was run of which the pilot never reported to the Control tower Forecastle, reason why probably brought serious faults. The ship, with matriculation N-199US and property of USA-Jet, exploded in flames when touching earth, two explosions throughout a pair of kilometers on the asphalt folder of the rescue. The point of the accident is located to the north of the Airport the International Plan of Guadalupe, to meters of where Friendship is constructed to the Industrial Park Airport. In the history of the civil aviation and load in the South-east Region of Coahuila an airplane of such dimensions had never collapsed, reason why it could have presented/displayed a much more great tragedy and of extremely considerable dimensions. At the time of the closing of this edition, bodies of aid and elements of all the corporations remained in the site of the accident, coordinating the workings, and following the instructions of the authorities.

Today I lost a great friend whom was a safe and very professional pilot. He was also a FI member, Hawk16e. We spent many years as room mates and friends in YIP, we lived twenty-five minutes from each other back home in Ohio. My thoughts and prayers go out to his wife and children. The thoughts of the hundreds of hours we talked together one thing is for sure; he is a devote father and husband that loved his children and a devote christian. He will be missed by everyones lives he touched, at work and at home.

very sad to hear. My condolences to you and his family. RIP

My thoughts and prayers go out to the friends and family of the crew. Godspeed. MMIO is a scary place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back