USA Jet adds second aircraft pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

ABQ has 3 -9s (converting to 737s in FY 2010), 1 GIII, 1 Lear 35?, 2 Twin Otters.

It is a self contained operation. Open positions go to ABQ guys, then YIP guys, then off the street. The last TO capt (and a current slot) will go to off the street guys.

Everyone is a capt, and you fly a 2nd A/C (TO Capt and -9 FO). No commuting and different pay scale.

cliff
YIP

The last TO capt (and a current slot) will go to off the street guys.

Everyone is a capt, and you fly a 2nd A/C (TO Capt and -9 FO). No commuting and different pay scale.

cliff
YIP
Sound like fun. ABQ seemes like a great city... should have made the left there(BB).

By TO I assume you mean Twotter. How does one get that spot? Butter up to PilotYIP? ;)

Hi!

There was a TO Capt bid last month, and another this month-no one bid, so they're both going to off the street guys.

cliff
YIP

Buttering up?

By TO I assume you mean Twotter. How does one get that spot? Butter up to PilotYIP? ;)
Buttering up starts with submitting a resume

Did somebody say ABQ????

Okay the big question is this: How long are they staying? Is this one of those deals where there's a contract in place, then the company closes the base when FDX gets "their" contract back? What's the deal here?

Hi!

There was a TO Capt bid last month, and another this month-no one bid, so they're both going to off the street guys.

cliff
YIP

I might have put in for it but I don't have the total time that they wanted on the bid. I figured it would have been a waste of everyones time. We definitely would have put in for it if there were two spots open.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back