USA Jet adds second aircraft pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pilotyip

If you fly a second 135 airplane at USA Jet, all flying in the second airplane is paid at over guarantee. So a DA-20 Captain is assigned to fly the King Air 90, and flies 12 hours in the DA-20 and 12 hours in the King Air, he will get 67 hours of pay for that month. Not bad considering our average DA-20 Captain makes around $100/hr

A king air and LJ

Does this apply to FOs that are assigned to King Air trips as FOs per the clients request?

Again I like the way things are going. This year alone USA Jet had began:

1. Began to pay full pay during training
2. Raised per diem
3. Added second aircraft pay

I keep hearing rumors of a overall pay raise or a raise in guarantee hours. Management keeps taking steps to attract pilots to the company during the pilot shortage. As far as I can tell the classes have been full, so their efforts must be working.

Last edited:
So for ABQ how will you decide which aircraft is primary and which is secondary? Will you figure out an hourly rate based on monthly pay divided by average number of hrs flown in abq, or use the yip guarantee divided by monthly pay for an hourly pay?

This sounds great! I can pay the bills and my kid can go to a private school, instead of the SW ABQ schools!
-kingaira90

Last edited:
Hourly rate.

Your hourly rate is easy to figure. Take your monthly pay and divide by your average flight hrs per month.
So you guys should be making about $945 per hr.
USA Jet Forever!

Curent Position: Taco Palenque PRICELESS!

Latest resources

Back