US Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Crzipilot

Update from Alpa, 80 positions left to be filled. 255 more letters being sent out 2/1. Letters will go down to the 4/26/99 class.

Ya it is. ON the main page, under what's new, for today's date I believe. It's hidden under, grievance update. Click on that link, and there's a bunch of stuff on the recall....

Update from Alpa, 80 positions left to be filled. 255 more letters being sent out 2/1. Letters will go down to the 4/26/99 class.

That has to be getting down to the bottom of the furlough pile, isn't it??? What was the date of hire for the last class at Airways? Did America West have any furoughs too???

Just a little curious as to the thoughts on hiring at Airways. Does anyone forsee any hiring in the next two years or so?

Last class was 2/00. and bottom guy is #4599. the number of the guy in the 4/26 class is 3841. Then of course there are the CEL guys under that. Another 94. Then of course they have to go through all the people that have passed, and have them make their final decision. So quite awhile yet actually.

Though the unknown factor is the 190 f/o positions.

The last pilot, so far, that received a "potential" recall letter was hired in 4/99. Has to go down another approximately 750 more in order to get to the bottom of the list.

As I've said before, "bypass city" I bet they get through the entire list by the end of the year.

I don't doubt it with the 190 f/o positions, those the early ones took those positions so who knows. There's no telling as to why anyone has passed positions presently, number of reasons...

but those looking at the hope of Airways hiring....I wouldn't hold your breath...

Latest resources

Back