• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Us old fart FO's are funnier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Moderator: Sorry. Remembered too late there's a VIDEO section, my bad.

Another FO screw-up ;)

Captains' remember most of you were FO's once in your career. We all know that most of the burden falls on you but it is two of us up there. Don't be cheap on the overnights!!!

Yeah, the FO came off as much funnier, Sully came off having about as much personality as the FA's...I guess some people are more comfortable in that setting than others.

The funniest thing about the FO was that he truly just didn't seem to care he was on with Letterman-that was the thing that made him come off so well.

Skiles seemed much funnier than Sully. Less pressure so its easier to cut up. Less pressure, as in he's not being thrust into the spotlight every minute.

Skiles seemed much funnier than Sully. Less pressure so its easier to cut up. Less pressure, as in he's not being thrust into the spotlight every minute.

Very true. I wasn't taking away from Sully, just giving the FO some credit for something other than "A Miracle!!".

Again, Great job by this crew. So glad they (and the pax) are around to tell jokes, laugh and of course drink barely pop.

Besides, it does take my mind off the bad news of the day.

Laugh out loud at the clip, because the crew of 3407 can't anymore.

Everyone fly safe. And laugh.

-JP

In the end, I think Skiles is less stiff of a guy than Sully. Not to take anything away from him, but Skiles had this really humorous side to him which he displayed on Letterman well. Sully seemed a bit more cautious and stiff, in a sense. Could be due to the enormous spotlight he's been thrust into.

Latest resources

Back