• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Sues Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sounds like a great place to work. How do I apply again?

Can't wait to spend 20 years as an FO and top out at 85k/year after 12 years, all the while being sued by USAPA and/or the Company.

Sweet.

i guess your planning on the retirement age being raised to 80? :confused:

Sounds like a great place to work. How do I apply again?

Can't wait to spend 20 years as an FO and top out at 85k/year after 12 years, all the while being sued by USAPA and/or the Company.

Sweet.

20 Years? In 20 years nobody currently working in the east will still be there, except for guys hired this year. Only about 20-25% of the West would still be there. Guys hired this year will be widebody captain in less than 20 years assuming the company doesn't go under.

Is that what you want?

You're not serious are you? Don't you understand how with every step on it's pee-pee, USAPA's leverage erodes. Losing furlough recall rights is the price to pay for reinstating the A330 temper-tantrum captain. The jobs of the DL dunces will cost all of the US pilots in the form of pay rates, insurance co-pays or work rules/scope.

Eventually they will exhaust everything and leave it for the next union to clean up.

Hey Easties,

You have already proven yourself complete idiots by leaving all this evidence for the courts. Now for cryin' out loud, stop the delays! Last night two of your 'finest' pushed back into the alley just ahead of an AA 737, us, and two others in SEA. It took you six minutes after the tug disconnected to call for a clearance. You did your control check, then nothing. Finally, when the AA pilot called you out, you replied 'Bite me' over the radio. Really classy and professional guys. Then, after you called for taxi clearance and got it, it took another minute to actually start moving. At a ground speed of two knots! You are so obviously digging your own graves with this stupid action. We were all late to our own gates because of your ridiculous antics. Grow up, remember that you were once professionals, and understand that reality dictates what you get. Not your juvenile dreams of godhood.

HAL

Easties.min pay=min effort and min speed.you get what you pay.

M

Better check your "data"

The 757/767 pays $144
A330 pays $160 an hour.

The 757 pays more on the east then on the west...
You dont have any A330's and never will.......

Newhires will be upgrading right away here shortly... I doubt they are going to be interested in giving up their upgrades....

Exactly how many YEARS would said new hire SUFFER under LOA 93 before they could TOUCH the left seat of the B757 & A330? Here's your CURRENT DELTA wages (nevermind that DELTA is now in negotiations for its SECOND post merger contract):

B757/B767 $174.70
A330 $197.15

Good luck with the little campain, it seems to be a huge success!! :smash:

Hey Easties,

You have already proven yourself complete idiots by leaving all this evidence for the courts. Now for cryin' out loud, stop the delays! Last night two of your 'finest' pushed back into the alley just ahead of an AA 737, us, and two others in SEA. It took you six minutes after the tug disconnected to call for a clearance. You did your control check, then nothing. Finally, when the AA pilot called you out, you replied 'Bite me' over the radio. Really classy and professional guys. Then, after you called for taxi clearance and got it, it took another minute to actually start moving. At a ground speed of two knots! You are so obviously digging your own graves with this stupid action. We were all late to our own gates because of your ridiculous antics. Grow up, remember that you were once professionals, and understand that reality dictates what you get. Not your juvenile dreams of godhood.

HAL

As Kenny Powers would say, "Why give a hundred percent when thirty gets you laid and paid?"

Easties.min pay=min effort and min speed.you get what you pay.

M

But how could that be? After all, there is no concerted delay or slowdown, and the lawsuit is all the paranoid imaginings of an evil management.

Right? Right....?

Latest resources

Back