• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Scope Violation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At UAL the MEC president was told that if the pilots allowed unlimited 70 seaters then Mgmt would not dump the pension.

As I recall, wasn't it the bankruptcy court that dumped UAL's pension?

The West pilots don't have an issue with it because they don't subscribe to DOH.:D

Actually, there is a grievance filed.

Cute, but as I'm sure you know, this isn't about DOH, it;s about violating the Transition Agreement. And I put no more hope in USAPA winning a grievance than I do a calico cat winning the Indy 500.

Cute, but as I'm sure you know, this isn't about DOH, it;s about violating the Transition Agreement. And I put no more hope in USAPA winning a grievance than I do a calico cat winning the Indy 500.

well to be fair didn't they win a huge grievance for the guys who were on long term disability? I believe it cost the company many millions of dollars. I forgot the details but it had something to do with contributions to the defined benefit plan while on LTD. I HAAAATE USAPA but you have to give them credit for not being a bunch of pansies when it comes to dealing with mgt. Another example would be the envoy seat for crewmembers on INTL flights. They fought for it and got it.

Once again I hope USAPA rots in a shallow grave but at least they have the self respect to ask for decent pay rates. I could never understand why D#tt#r and gang asked for 160/hr and 830 rest when the company was pulling in half a billion per year in profits. Then we had a PHX FO rep flying 99 hours a month during our do your job and nobody else's job campaign. That's just downright weak.

Maybe in the future we won't have to choose between corrupt jerks who don't honor agreements and mgt apologists.....

Then we had a PHX FO rep flying 99 hours a month during our do your job and nobody else's job campaign. That's just downright weak.

Was it J.G. ?? I think he has had some 99 hour lines since the furloughs have taken place...........

I understand the SJ grievance but I am not 100% on what the block hour grievance is exactly. Can somebody shed some light on this for me? Thx

Believe it's. Company required to Fly X amount of Block hours. Company isn't flying X amount of block hours. So they gotta up it up.

Might be something about the split of block hours between east or west, but I'm not sure either. It's one of those two.

Believe it's. Company required to Fly X amount of Block hours. Company isn't flying X amount of block hours. So they gotta up it up.

Might be something about the split of block hours between east or west, but I'm not sure either. It's one of those two.

West Crew utililization is down below minumums per aircraft. Equates to around 2500 block hours a month on the west side. The East side block hours are up. The company is giving west flying to the east. Like buying from foreign countries cause they are cheaper! This is a west grievance mostly.

Latest resources

Back