• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Damm....The east and west warm friendship will never die.....

Actually GSXR (and I LOVE that avatar, BTW), my understanding of it is that warm, cozy relationships are brewing between East and West as we speak. PHL and PHX Reps are dining together, meeting privately, and voting together. Congrats, guys!

Sadly, though, for our furloughees, this probably isn't good. The guys who have taken control of our PHL reps have agendas that don't include representing the junior pilots. PHX, you guys might just be on the way to securing that windfall.

Today marks one year I've been out of the cockpit... Yup, sure loving that windfall..

Sadly, though, for our furloughees, this probably isn't good. The guys who have taken control of our PHL reps have agendas that don't include representing the junior pilots. PHX, you guys might just be on the way to securing that windfall.
Is that Top Secret USAPA code-speak for facing up to the obligation of binding arbitration and moving forward? Constipation makes a lousy strategy.

Hit the street 9/8/08. I know that's a drop in the bucket for guys on the AA list, but for me still sucks.

How many planes have you guys crashed?

Don't get in a twist over mcdu. He has never flown an airliner (unless you count the time he paid to ride in the right seat of a 1900 - I don't) he is merely the son or daughter of an east pilot who is upset about daddy.

I can't believe this a$$ hole set himself up twice for that.

You will pass alright. But if that windfall award would have been in place you would be back. Jumping ahead of 800 pilots would make your day. Especially with all the attrition coming out East. How are does jobs you brought to the merger working out?

Lets just keep things separate. Having a now furloughed pilot that was on probation in 2005 jumping ahead of a lineholder or E 190 Capt hired in 1988 with 17 years of service does not go down well in the East. Fences make good neighbors. West keeps PHX and LAS. And we keep what we a left on the East coast where 75% of people live.

M

Oh look! Marty is back WITH HIS SAME PILE OF DRIVEL.

The Ninth is going to render a decision soon. If Judge Wake's proceedings are affirmed, he will decide on the 1.8 MILLION DOLLARS in Legal Fees that we have accrued in the DUTY OF FAIR REPRESENTATION lawsuit. Then the fun begins........DAMAGE$.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch Cleary and USAPA keep pushing to convict the C-18 (a case that was dismissed ONCE with PREJUDICE). That has cost nearly $400,000 of "our" dues money. I wonder what a defamation of character lawsuit against USAPA & Cleary would cost the east members of USAPA?

You picked the wrong group of people to bully upon. The east pilots tht support this crap have made themselves into the pariahs of the airline industry.

The JUNIOR inmates are running the asylum. If you are simply letting it happen, you will be as responsible as Cleary & his team. Damages could be a ton of money for those "lottery ticket" winners.

See you in court (again), Skippy.

The question of the ages: If Marty isn't a pilot for US Airways, then why on earth would he care????????

Not so fast mcdoosh!

Guys:
Mcdush is a very confused little girl.
You see he thinks he works for Us Airways:

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=848465#post848411

Or does he?

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=848465#post848465

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=1195007]#post1195007

But then he also claims to work for United?

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=1224345#post1224345

One thing's for sure. This Gulfstream academy washout is one confused little lady!

Enjoy your day doosh! We still like having you around for laughs!:laugh:

Last edited:
Look dope. You and your sidekick GL take sides with the westicles. That is great. You both feel that putting a guy that has been on the property for 3 mos should be ahead of a pilot with 17 years. No pilot group would ever agree to such an award. the nic is a total windfall and it says alot that losers like dope support the Mesa crowd at AWA.

Dave S. Tell us why every major You interviewed at turned you down? Must be your personality.

M

Latest resources

Back