• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Recalls...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
so if a furloughed east pilot accepts a recall to the west do they have to work under LOA 93 or do they get the increased pay/workrules/ and vacation of the West contract? At least it will be parity for 20 or so guys/gals...

Yeah, but he or she will have to change our diapers and give us dual instruction since we are such young and inexperienced pilots...

they will work under the west contract. And I believe nannies will be provided for to do the diaper changing. Enjoy!!!!! (swedish ones at that)

Does anyone know how high up the last take it or leave it letters went? On the same theme, how many are still on the furlough list?

I got a letter about the 165 positions two days ago and it said I could bypass until they came to me in reverse order. I got another letter today, Friday saying they have exhausted the list and take it or leave it. I am a Jan. 4th, 1999 hire, just under the lawsuit and shuttle people. I find it very hard to believe that they exhausted the list in two days. Has anyone else received this letter. It is for a September 17th class.

Latest resources

Back