US Airways Pilot App

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Citjok

For those interested the on-line pilot application will be available soon.

I checked their website and it has a pilot position window but it doesn't show the application yet. Stay tuned.

What kind of Masochistic psycho would want to work for Airways? One could make more money, with more job security, catching stray dogs for the local County.

Just ask ANY pilot hired on the EAST in the last 23 YEARS.

If you found ONE recommending the job i'd be shocked.

Just remember, boys and girls, that there will be a lot of attrition over the next decade....

BUT, Doug's only business plan is to "shrink to profitability"

You've been warned!

:smash:

Apply and see if you can get a West position once all the furloughees are back. Guaranteed A320 or 757 seat. Great group of pilots to fly with. Based in Phoenix. Pay isn't great but the work rules are better than most, even on reserve.

or get on the East and get to fly with MCDU and hear about his 5 mergers, the strong brand name of US Airways, and his superior piloting skills brought to him by his DOH. Ride the massive attrition wave and be a 330 Captain in 3-5 years.

First off I bet they will get thousands of apps on the first day. Second the hiring will be East 190 only. One of my four recs is from someone who IS in the know. Enough of the furloughed guys took the offer to go west (20K more for the bus vs. the Emb.) to fill all west slots. I would be honored to join U.S. Airways. There is a link for the pilot application on the job site. I only get some engineering job in PIT. Anyone have luck beyond that for a pilot job.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back