• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways IVR Jumpseat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

You chose to come here knowing the effects of the east's civil war.

Who's the crazy one again? ;)

Mornin' Grumpy! Sleep well?

Tell us about how you accused an East crew of letting a fake j/s ride the cockpit BEFORE you knew all the facts!

Who's got distorted views? Sounds to me (and others) that there's a WEST civil war going on too. And coming out of your mouth!

Shock! Horror!

P.S. Let me know if you need any more samples from your postings!

If you did not try to stop the Usapa B.S., you allowed it to happen and your silence on the matter makes you guilty to their scum tactics. I want my money back, is it ok for them to use it for East only items? East pilots do not talk about what USAPA did and was, but the rest of the industry does....

Brace for impact, same idiots from 2005 are going to screw up this SLI with their "gold standard" and "sweat equity" for you third listers, Jess P. is not the brightest bulb, but you are scared to speak up I guess.

At some level there will be an east-west "thing" until the last East Pilot who helped birth USAPA retires. That's something else Bradford and Cleary forgot to tell you. The east pilots have no concept of the damage to west pilot's careers that they caused through USAPA. If you had even a shred of a conscience or integrity or shame, you would understand the west animosity.

Time will cover it up, but a simple one-on-one apology to the face of a west pilot for either your direct involvement or your tacit approval through doing nothing to stop it, would probably be the most effective way to truly reconcile this group. It won't replace the money or the marriages or the loss of time with family that was brought on by USAPA's lawsuits and stagnation of career progression, but it could be a start and is worth a try.

Hey Bird -
I thought you might be a bit less bitter now that the west has a seat at the SLI table. But I guess not - maybe you know already that it is not really going to get you windfall that you all think is due. Either way - best of luck

Metrojet

No, I think USAPA dodged a bullet by allowing the west to represent themselves. Personally I would have loved to see a court award the west significant damages once USAPA pulled the DOH trigger. They were allowed to extort money from the west while failing to provide any representation at all. And if you were honest with yourself, you would acknowledge your culpability in their scam.

I want my merger .5% assessment back now, why do you Easties let Usapa keep playing games and not expect backlash to your reputation? The horror of a level playing field going into this next SLI, USAPA's worst nightmare....

Latest resources

Back