US Airways is finally dead...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wouldn't rejoice just yet.

Much like eating tainted food and becoming poisoned... as the New AA consumes the carcass of America-East-West-Airways the sickness, lawsuits,whining, and convoluted never ending discussion will continue. Only now, it will have even more layers of disease to it than previously believed possible.

Good Luck Men.

:)

Whiner

CLT reps vow Newcular reeetialiation on Company

Yes sir,

Them CLT reps is a goona go newcular on the new American Airlines ifin the don't gets paid on all them little contract items startin today.

Trying to git all that stuff all at once is real hard, kinda like a hillbilly dayvorce. After the dayvorce the the wife cries her eyes out. the husband says..........For petes sake stop crying.......your still my sister....

good luck on that there newcular reeetialiation..

I wouldn't rejoice just yet.

Much like eating tainted food and becoming poisoned... as the New AA consumes the carcass of America-East-West-Airways the sickness, lawsuits,whining, and convoluted never ending discussion will continue. Only now, it will have even more layers of disease to it than previously believed possible.

Good Luck Men.

:)

Whiner

Oh but that's only part of the puzzle, you still have guys from Piedmont (major that was merged, not the commuter), PSA (Major that was merged, not the commuter), Allegheny (Major that was merged, not the commuter) US AIR, Empire and Trump Shuttle who talk about the good old days.

KBB

That scum bag Parker will be more than happy to keep the pilots pissed and separated. I predict no contract, keep all the growth at AA which will keep them quiet...East keeps there attrition, keeps them quiet. West is now the vast minority, they get screwed. Parker keeps lower wages. Whole thing looks and smells like AA to the public so Parker's happy. In a couple of years the AA pilots realize they made a deal with the devil. Expect the drama to continue.

Oh but that's only part of the puzzle, you still have guys from Piedmont (major that was merged, not the commuter), PSA (Major that was merged, not the commuter), Allegheny (Major that was merged, not the commuter) US AIR, Empire and Trump Shuttle who talk about the good old days.

KBB

Well, can you blame them. There was a time when Allegheny, PSA and Piedmont were some of the best jobs in the industry. Hell Piedmont had as good or better labor/management relations than your SWA and was in even better financial shape. Sad deal and I am simply pointing out that all it takes is a couple mediocre management teams or some good old American Capitalist greed and any of us can get screwed.

Latest resources

Back