• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Got the call with the offer this week! Took the drug test yesterday. No class date till drug test completion. Hoping 12/10 class isn't full yet! The sooner the better!

Advertised gouges and other info are absolutely correct. Be yourself and have stories ready!

Best of luck!

anyone with little to no turbine pic get an interview?

I heard from a friend in the company... That they are only interviewing 6000tt plus or high turbine pic. ATP and pic will be a must for the time being. I know that they don't require it, but unless you have a good LOR from someone within, you will need turbine PIC.

I was just told this a week ago.

anyone Know how to update the online App. Should I just delete it and re-submitt it. been in review over 2 months and have more time to update. Any info will help. Thank you.

I'm curious what to do about that also. Actually, I've got another problem, one that I've been trying to sort out for awhile.

When I upload my resume, it looks like it's all jumbled up with mischaracters and the margins are all messed up. I have uploaded it in MS Word 97 2003 and Vista. No luck. The "Preview" button is what shows it all messed up. But if I click on the Word Document Resume.doc to the far right, it displays normal. Which one of the two is USAirways seeing? How can I fix it to make sure they're not pointing and laughing at my resume. I definately a pilot because I have no hope at cutting it in IT- computers just aren't my thing. Thanks.

I'm curious what to do about that also. Actually, I've got another problem, one that I've been trying to sort out for awhile.

When I upload my resume, it looks like it's all jumbled up with mischaracters and the margins are all messed up. I have uploaded it in MS Word 97 2003 and Vista. No luck. The "Preview" button is what shows it all messed up. But if I click on the Word Document Resume.doc to the far right, it displays normal. Which one of the two is USAirways seeing? How can I fix it to make sure they're not pointing and laughing at my resume. I definately a pilot because I have no hope at cutting it in IT- computers just aren't my thing. Thanks.

If it's the same people that were working in HR when I did my interview they're not the kind to point and laugh. If anything they'd probably say, "Ah cr@p there most be a glich in the system" When I interviewed, it was the first and only interview I had with a major and it was great. I've heard horror stories about United, Northwest, and Alaska, but not us. Good luck.

Latest resources

Back