• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Biggest thing I heard was relax. They want to hire you. Don't be a schmuck and have half an idea of what you're talking about and you'll get hired.

I hear they still tell you by the end of the day too. So at least you don't have to wait a month.

Good luck. This will be a good place once the seniority stuff shakes out.

Hey Grog:
They hired Wiskey Driver, so it can't be all that difficult huh?:smash: :laugh:

Are you kidding, when I got hired they hired a chimp ahead of me so Whiskey must've looked like Yeager.

Of course the Chimp washed out in sim 5, too bad, I bet he would've represented the company well.

Are they going to do computerized testing for the psyc. and ATP questions like in '99

From what I know there is none of that. Strictly human to human stuff. If anyone knows any different please post it.

I hear they still tell you by the end of the day too.

Everything you wrote above was right on, with the exception that they told us they are planning on making all the calls for the week by the end of the week. They said 2-3 days for a decision (they want to verify some things...).

Otherwise, it was hands-down, the best interview I've done. They were welcoming and friendly and worked hard to put you at ease. It really is a deal that they want to see that you are a good fit. Like I said, I've never been to a better interview, where they were nicer or more relaxed. (Even SWA...).

My advice, though, is do a short prep with Aaron over at emerald. I didn't, but it certainly can't hurt. It was virtually the same as the SWA type questions...

mine has been under review for over month. Not sure if thats a good thing or not..

So has mine. A brief figure I heard from a friend over at USAirways is that 600 applicants have applied for 425 jobs. Truthfully, I don't expect too much to happen before the new year. I figure things will start moving foward quickly with hiring following the holidays.

Any news regarding the merging of the lists and the US Air petition to decertify ALPA? I heard if that does happen it will be a really long time before Airways pilots can get a new contract. Thoughts speculation conjecture and even a few facts welcome.

Latest resources

Back