• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If it's the same people that were working in HR when I did my interview they're not the kind to point and laugh. If anything they'd probably say, "Ah cr@p there most be a glich in the system" When I interviewed, it was the first and only interview I had with a major and it was great. I've heard horror stories about United, Northwest, and Alaska, but not us. Good luck.

Ha! Good to hear. Hopefully they look at it as a glitch, and I can stop chewing my fingernails. I have no clue what is going on with this thing- I've uploaded it a dozen different times, in several different formats, from several different computers. Thanks for the heads up though!

I went to hq in phx to hand in an updated resume. Never got pass the lady at the front desk. I told her I was unable to update my times they are over 3 months old. She said she would give my new resume to the pilot rec. I am thinking I might delete and start all over, its been 2 months in candidate review.

oh well the snow is here in ord and the east is starting to get fun again. lol

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything new from USAirways.

Actually, I've got a question and was wondering if someone could help me out with an answer. Durring the application process, it says not to withdrawl your application or you cannot reapply. When I check my account, it shows that I am under "candidate review", and it has been that way since mid Sept. The application was submitted on the second day that apps were being accepted. When I click on the details box immediately above the "Candidate Review" status box, it provides me with a note saying that applicants cannot reapply for a possition once the application has been withdrawn. I never withdrew it, but I had computer issues/website issues and had to apply several times before the process could be completely accomplished.

Is this some sort of a mistake in the process or is it the kiss of death for my application. I've got the sickening feeling that something isn't right. I've got quite a few people on the inside that are working their tails off to get me on board, but haven't heard anything and I'm sincerely hoping that this withdrawl detail is a forwarning to everyone- and not an error on my online application. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks Dugan- actually been looking into that. I have been trying to get info on AirInc's next job fair, and am not having any luck.

Does anyone else know where to get this information?

Regarding the account, I checked it when I was fatigued and just off a very long trip. It was a misunderstanding and I misread what I was seeing. Aye- glad it was a misunderstanding.

Thanks Dugan- actually been looking into that. I have been trying to get info on AirInc's next job fair, and am not having any luck.

Does anyone else know where to get this information?

Regarding the account, I checked it when I was fatigued and just off a very long trip. It was a misunderstanding and I misread what I was seeing. Aye- glad it was a misunderstanding.

Air Inc's next job fair is Saturday 26th in DFW. Their web site is www.jet-jobs.com. Click on guest and then seminar info.

Hello,
Anybody have an links to contract information and pay/benefits etc? I got a call today for an interview and I am trying to make up my mind if I want to take it. Where's that crystal ball when you need it?

Latest resources

Back