• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So is everyone who applied in the past getting an email asking to reapply or is it only people who got flushed last time the window closed?

So is everyone who applied in the past getting an email asking to reapply or is it only people who got flushed last time the window closed?

I got an e-mail in February that the position was no longer available. I have received nothing further since then.

SXMp2c just trying to keep the thread a live and on the top of the majors list. Just a lttle trick. Some guys only go to page one on these forums. If I keep it at the top it will get more views.

I saw a job posting yesterday for US Airways hiring pilots but when I checked the US Airways website no job posting was posted?????? Any ideas???

That is not a consideration at all. It's just talk at this point. US Airways is going to loose 25% of the pilots in the next 5 years so they are starting to get out in front of that.

Also, the bid is increasing staffing on the A-330s

Thanks LD. It seems like they need some more FOs on the west, I have a few reserve FO friends and see all the red flag notices every time I log onto maestro, it's nuts. This fricken outfit, just recall the 40 west guys and call it good. I talked to the Pope, and even he's pissed. Frustrating.

Latest resources

Back