• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Airways faces class action lawsuit from America West pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Former furloughed East pilots can a claim jobs on East aircraft. You had no career expectation to fly in EAST bases or East aircraft. The furloughed pilots did. Its amazing how AWA pilots feel about furloughed pilots. I feel bad for those about to get furloughed out West. According to AWA pilots, pilots on furlough should not be able to return to their seats. Other pilots should instead fill the seat they lost.

I hope West pilots have a little bit more respect for pilots being furloughed out West. It seems to me that AWA pilots feel that furloughed pilots are not worth anything and should all be stapled. With DOH, that will luckily not be the case and the DOH of many furloughed AWA pilots will be respected.

M

Nope.

That job is alive and well.

Held now by a somebody that was on the street the day before this merger was announced.

Let's recap, shall we.

Furloughees brought nothing in the way of a job to the table.

Every west pilot brought a job to the table.

All you had going for you was a vague promise that you would someday be recalled.

Absent this merger, that promise was worthless.

Now you believe that a pilot that had only that promise of a recall has a bigger claim to a job than one that brought an existing job to the merger.

Prog:
Some facts regarding MCDU.

Click here for Marty saying he doesn’t work for US Air.

OR

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=848465#post848465

Click here for Marty saying he has nothing to do with this merger.

Or

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=848322#post848322

Click here for Marty claiming to be a UAL pilot.

Or

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=1224345#post1224345

Don't worry too much about PFT-MCDU. Life has gotten the best revenge on him. He's in the same book as the rest of the EAL pilots that went to work after the strike!

Last edited:
Don't be mad PFT-MCDU. You can just go for another round of PFT like you did at Gulfstream. Or wait til another airline goes out on strike to get another job. You have prefected that. With your gulfstream academy background, "You're an ace (hole)."

You are good at making things up. Unless you are talking about your pal PFT_128. Mr. Valuejet who paid to play just like you at Gulfstream Academy.

Once again for that little McCain Pee brain of yours, there is not one pilot a real USAIR that crossed a picket line. Ever. That can not be said about AWA. Sorry. Nice try.

M

You are good at making things up. Unless you are talking about your pal PFT_128. Mr. Valuejet who paid to play just like you at Gulfstream Academy.

Once again for that little McCain Pee brain of yours, there is not one pilot a real USAIR that crossed a picket line. Ever. That can not be said about AWA. Sorry. Nice try.

M

That's pretty funny coming from someone who's not even a real Us Airways pilot as has been proven by your own admission. Now get back to the regional boards you PFT-****************************** bag! Oh yeah, keep counting down the minutes til the next airline work stoppage, your next job is only a strike away.

Prog:
Some facts regarding MCDU.

Click here for Marty saying he doesn’t work for US Air.

OR

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=848465#post848465

Click here for Marty saying he has nothing to do with this merger.

Or

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=848322#post848322

Click here for Marty claiming to be a UAL pilot.

Or

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=1224345#post1224345

Don't worry too much about PFT-MCDU. Life has gotten the best revenge on him. He's in the same book as the rest of the EAL pilots that went to work after the strike!

Actually I crossed at CAL and United. Best move I ever did. I am making more money then any former strikers. Plus I am back in ALPA and its been all good. Crossing picket lines pays in the long run. 777 Capt and ALPA member in good standing. I love it.

Word to some of the flight info die hards. Do not believe everything you read here. If you do, its your own fault.

M

MCDU, your mom's been calling up stairs to remind you it's a school night and tomarrow's garbage day. Turn off the light, plug in your Gulfstream night light and go to bed.

MCDU, your mom's been calling up stairs to remind you it's a school night and tomarrow's garbage day. Turn off the light, plug in your Gulfstream night light and go to bed.

Looks like some one here did not go to school. AWA did not require any college. I wonder why? Good night. Moms tucking me in. Gotta go to school tomorrow so I can learn how to spell.

M

Reference: "I hope West pilots have a little bit more respect for pilots being furloughed out West. It seems to me that AWA pilots feel that furloughed pilots are not worth anything and should all be stapled. With DOH, that will luckily not be the case and the DOH of many furloughed AWA pilots will be respected. "

We respect pilots who respect others in the profession; AAA guys and the USAPA crowd are seen by many to be out to destroy the West, most likely the airline in the process, and damage the image of all professional pilots. For three years, we have sacrificed absorption so the furloughees could be recalled; it was the right thing to do. What we want at AWA is for our merger partner to follow the rules. In this case the Nicolau award. East coast AAA furloughees were placed below active AWA pilots on the award since they didn't have jobs at the time of the merger. The East had a chance to negotiate prior to binding arbitration. DOH has nothing to do with it. What you didn't negotiate you now attempt to solve by obscuring the facts. Federal Binding Arbitration. Now those same pilots will get to remain employed while AWA pilots lose their job and livelihood. We want what we agreed too and nothing more. AAA pilots want us furloughed so they can capture more of the pie. Some would call that theft. Your USAPA union hasn't even sent letters to AWA guys hitting the streets in 2 weeks. Please encourage USAPA to support the Nicolau Award -- it is going to cost us all so much time, money, and broken dreams. Out West, Integrity matters.

Latest resources

Back